Chapter 18; Too much to take.

-

Author's note; Okay. So another cliffhanger. And a depressing emotional chapter. Sigh. So, honestly I was depressed when I started this. I mean, I had the idea of it all in my mind but I didn't think it'd be THIS emotional. And I think it fits everything right now. The horrible situation we're going through here in Egypt. The 42 Larry shippers who killed themselves after that documentary on Channel 4. It was extremely disrespectful, I honestly have no words about it. So yeah, everything is depressing so it was hard to write a happy chapter and I wanted it this way. And it's one of the longest chapters I've ever written, it's 15 pages on word and 3.529 words, that's alot!

Oh and sorry if I offended anyone with the tweets I used, or if someone had any of those usernames before. I made them up and checked on Twitter and I found no usernames matching to this. But I apologize if it offended any of you.

Please, feedback is appreciated, guys. Last chapter, I got little feedback comparing to the tons I got. So I'm thinking about a vote and comment limits. When I get 5 votes and 5 comments, I will start writing the chapter and will finish it so soon for you, yeah? It's a win win. You read and enjoy and I get feedback.

I'm talking alot. Sorry. Enjoy the chapter. THANK YOU for reading. PLEASE comment and vote. 5 COMMENTS AND VOTES, remember this. Have a Great Day / Night :).