Percy

@_-AmyRoseFoster-_ gave me this inspiration! Dedicated to her!

Edited

In the depths of sleep, Percy Jackson found himself ensnared in the tangled web of a prophetic nightmare. Vague shapes and ominous whispers swirled around him, haunting glimpses of a future shrouded in uncertainty.

In his dream, the world trembled under the weight of an impending war, a conflict unlike any he had faced before. Shadows danced on the edges of his vision, elusive and inscrutable. The air was heavy with foreboding, the scent of danger palpable.

He stood on the precipice of a battlefield, where familiar faces were obscured by a thick mist of ambiguity. Allies and adversaries alike were reduced to indistinct forms, their identities cloaked in the fog of uncertainty.

Yet amidst the haze, new threats emerged—monstrous entities with twisted features and eyes that gleamed with malice. They moved with unnatural grace, their intentions veiled behind a veneer of otherworldly menace.

Percy's heart raced as he navigated the fragmented landscape of his dream, each step fraught with trepidation. The ground trembled beneath his feet, echoing the impending clash of powers far beyond mortal comprehension.

Above, storm clouds gathered, casting an ominous shadow over the horizon. Lightning crackled, illuminating the silhouettes of creatures that defied description—beings whose existence threatened to unravel the very fabric of reality itself.

In his dream, Percy struggled to grasp the significance of these visions, to decipher the cryptic messages woven into the tapestry of his subconscious. Every fragmentary glimpse, every fleeting encounter with these unknown adversaries, only deepened the sense of unease that gnawed at his soul.

As he reached out to confront the spectral forms, they eluded his grasp, slipping through his fingers like wisps of smoke. Their laughter echoed mockingly, a chorus of malevolent voices that reverberated through the recesses of his mind.

And then, with a jolt, Percy was ripped from the depths of his nightmare, gasping for breath as he awoke in a cold sweat. The remnants of his dream lingered like a haunting melody, leaving him shaken and unsettled.

As he lay there in the darkness, Percy knew that the war he had glimpsed in his dreams was not just a figment of his imagination. It was a harbinger of things to come—a storm on the horizon, gathering strength and fury, with dangers that no one had ever seen before.