Chapter-24

Please vote and comment. The votes are decreasing day by day

Divorce?

"Abinaya, are you okay?" he asked as she opened her eyes and composed herself. "I'm good Akash, just.. I remembered my mom. She didn't had enough time to spend with me, even she might have dreamed a lot about raising me right?" she lied even though her words are from her heart.

"hmm! I thought that you didn't wanted to have baby and all" he said wiping her tears and she nodded her head in no. "I want two babies! Both like you, just like you" she said and he pressed a kiss on her forehead.

Abinaya wanted one thing at that instant, for eveything to stay like that all the time.

"Your mom knows your plans" Jennifer spoke as Derik entered into the room. "I know, but she can't stop me" ha smiled.

"eveything is really going to end right?" Jennifer's words had a pain in them. "yep! Today evening. I'm going to say dad about my new business and transferring my shares to your name" he spoke casually.

That's a huge thing. Derik managed to run a seperated frim without his father's knowledge all these days just with the collaboration with her father's company and now he is dividing the shares into two, giving half to her and is going to use other half to establish his new business in other country. His parents will he shattered with this but this guy seems not to worry about that.

"why do you hate your mother this much Derik" she asked sitting in the bed leisurely. She has to talk with him as much as possible within a day. She wanted to know him more, even if she was going to live a life without him, she would love to know things so that she can interpret what made him do the things he did.

"I Don't hate her Jennifer. I just don't liked the way she bossed around in my life. She can't just decide what I want" his face has annoyance.

"she wanted you to be happy, just happy nothing else" Jennifer's words just increased his rage.

"if she wanted me to be happy, she should have accepted Anu, but she refused. Because of that Anu left me, and my happiness left me. Did she even let me live in peace after that? No. She blackmailed and forced me to marry you! In what way she wanted me to happy Jennifer?" she had only silence as the answer.

" But-But she is your mother Derik, she will be broken" even though Rosy has mostly shown a cold side to Jennifer form the last few days, she onced showed all the kindness to her and treated Jennifer just like her daughter.

"okay! Leave it. Just live a happy life she will be happy then" Jennifer said and walked out of the room. What else she can talk with a man who is not even ready to hear his mother's side of justification.