Chapter 3

MM: Treyani's Car

At Exactly 3:45 My Phone Started Ringing. Its was Treyani He told me he was Outside. As soon as the bell rung I got my stuff out my locker and walked out side with Dilyn hand and hand. The first thing we saw was a cherry red 2014 Challenger. Dilyn Said "Damn Who Car is that? "
Treyani got out the car and looked at me.
"Boo Lil Boy!" I yelled
He laughed and says "Girl come on"
I turned to Dilyn He looked Hella confused. I gave him my car keys and told him take it to his house and that I would be there later.
I got in Treyani's Car and we drove off.
"Where we going?" I asked

"Umm... I wanted to go see the Lazarus Effect and the SpongeBob Movie then we could go somewhere to eat."

"Where?"

"Where every you wanna go."

"I wanna go to Sonic"

"Sonic? Of all the places."

"Ima Simple Girl" I said with a shrug

He laughed "Just How I Like Em"

We pulled up at the mall that the movies was in and He bought our tickets it was 4:00 and the Movies started at 4:30 and 5:50 so we walked around the Mall for a while.

Treyani's P.O.V.

After Walking around for 10 minutes Zabrianna leans on me and said " Carry Me. Im Tired " 😂 She so Fat.

"No you need the exercise. You lazy."

"Please Treyani" She did the puppy dog eyes. She looked so cute I couldn't say no.

"Fine"

She stood on a bench then jumped on my back. She so light.

Zabrianna P.O.V.
God Damn He Smell good And he tall as fuck. "Why the hell are you so tall?"

"Don't Ask Me. Ask my daddy ... If you can find that nigga."

I don't like talking about family. Its a hard subject for me so I tried to change the subject "Whatever Treyani "

"Why you call me by my government? I told you that you can call me Trey."

"Idk. I like the 'Ani ' Part. Ooo Ima call You Ani Bear 😃" I playfully hit him on the back.

"No. I sound like a Cartoon character "

"Oh Well" I smirked

"Well If I'm Ani Bear your Zae Bae"

That Made me blush hella hard so I buried my face in his shoulder and Laughed. Then i jumped off his back and we sat in front of Zumiez. My feet were on his lap. I felt so comfortable with him. Like i've known him for an eternity.
This lady came up to us and was like "Yall are such a couple"
"Oh We aren't--"
He interrupted "Thank You so much" I smirked by that time it was time for the Lazarus Effect. Sponge bob started 5 minutes after the Lazarus Effect So we wasnt leaving til 7:20
I was scared the whole time watching the Lazarus Effect so most of the movie my head was in his chest. but sponge bob was funny asf. Patrick Could Control Ice Cream.