Chapter 14

Izuku : I already tell you guys this is misunderstanding

Benimaru : don't worry izuku-sama I approve your relationship please take care both of my sister *crying*

Rigurd : Benimaru-dono is right we support anything izuku-sama did *cry*

Rimuru : izuku......... *holding his laugh* aahahahahaha

Izuku : rimuru stop you know what really happen

Rimuru : heh that what you got for mocking me

Izuku : so you got special ride huh?

Rimuru : *blush* w-well

Shion : I'm rimuru-sama secretary also his personal bodyguard *proud smile*

Izuku : heee~ rimuru aren't you turning red?

Rimuru : no no no you got it wrong I didn't turned red slime can't change color. You also get personal bodyguard right?

Izuku : *sigh* she proclai-

Shia : my name Shia and I'm izuku-sama personal bodyguard

Izuku thought : (I want to know if she really related to shuna and Benimaru her personality more like shion)

Rimuru : see even you have your personal bodyguard

Izuku : yeah yeah whatever let's go see shuna work (izuku run to clothes shop while Shia following him from behind) shuna we here to see you

Shuna : izuku-sama *hug izuku* you come just to see me I feel great by that

Shia : ahem we done here right izuku-sama how about we go to see Hakurou jii-san training goblin

Izuku : Hakurou Traning goblin!! I want see!! *run to shia*

Shuna : izuku-sama I made luxury clothes for you

Izuku : cool clothes?!! Let me see *run to shuna* (we can see shuna with smug in her face and angry Shia while this happen rimuru and shion just stay there sweating and other three Dwaft grinning watching a little drama)

Shia : hey let izuku-sama see development by goblin *grabbing izuku right arm*

Shuna : Hakurou-san can report it later right? *grabbing izuku left arm*

Izuku : you two stop my head hurt (the two of them still didn't listen to izuku until a light come out of izuku and blind both of them when the light dead izuku not there but in front door a girl wearing black dress and holding izuku in princess s...

Izuku : you two stop my head hurt (the two of them still didn't listen to izuku until a light come out of izuku and blind both of them when the light dead izuku not there but in front door a girl wearing black dress and holding izuku in princess style)