30

tw // drug, vaccine (?)
Author POV
she sneaked out of the house to visit her mother. a little bit pure of her to think that no one would be guarding there, but...there are two with each having own torchlight.

luckily she prepared drug to make them faint. she vaccinated the two of the guards and they fainted immediately. "this works for 3 hours, sleep well suckers", she smirked.

she took off her mask, revealing no smile. looking at her mother's resting place, touching the locker, she started to shed tears. pouring all of her emotions out, tears are rolling down slowly, crying sadly.

"isn't it funny now that your own daughter have to do this in order to see you?", she sobbed while looked at the two guards lying on the ground. "i know you're not proud with what am i doing, but i have to. i have to protect the last person i have, and my friends, from that heartless man. he's crazy, he even killed you! i won't let him go, i will make him suffer more than you do, i will make him regret when he killed you and my father. i will make him regret when he killed all of their fathers. m-mom, if you hear me, p-please protect me, this is the last thing i will ask from you. p-please, protect me and the boyz, and hyunjun too... mom...", she fell on her knees as she cried, covering her face with her small hands and sobbing hardly.

"im s-sorry that this involves you... im sorry that you have to sacrifice yourself m-mom, im so sorry that hyunjun lose his mother in this early age...", she started to hit her chest.

"o-only if i didn't asked you about my biological f-father, i failed y-your life mom...", she held her wrist with another hand instead of hitting. "i know t-this is stupid b-but... can i still know w-who my father is?", tears flowing out continuously. "will you tell? will you give me hint? mom..."

"i-i promise, i will take care of h-hyunjun. i-i will fill up y-your place, a-and take revenge...", she clenched her fist, wiping her tears as she stood up. fanning her face as she calmed down and stopped the tears, her eyes are filled back with angers and hatred. "i will, kill him", she walked away, left no trace.

-

school bell rang and hyunjun started to pack his things into his bag. "im going first!", his deskmate rushed out of the classroom.

everyone else slowly leaving the classroom, and there he is, packing slower than all of them, no more excitement even when school's over. no more smiley him when school ends. he felt someone sat beside him, but he didn't look at the person.

"did you forgot your wallet again?", he asked.

the person didn't answer.

"do you want me to treat y-", he finally look at the person. a bitter smile hung on his face when the person took off the mask on her face, his sister.

"noona...", he hugged her tightly as he hid his face onto her jacket. "cry as much as you want hyunjun ah...", she smiled as she patted his back softly. "it's okay to cry, it's okay to let those feelings out. you are so brave, for attending school even when you're not okay, for staying strong trying not to cry when you want to do so. cry everything out on me, tell me everything you want. don't bottle them inside, don't stay quiet like you do right now, tell me mhm... ", she ruffled his hair.

he cried even harder, sobbing harder. her heart dropped into million pieces, she never heard him crying this sadly, it aches her heart too. because of her, he cried, he got ruined.

she continued patting his back as she hummed melody. (goodbye - the boyz)

they broke the hug as he wiped his tears. "did you told mr hur that you will be late to home?", she asked and he nodded. she knew he would to this every single day, just like what she used to do too. "let's go, your noona i will cheer you up, and i will drop you off home too. where do you wanna go?", she said softly.

he looked blank.

"wanna eat lunch together? tteokbokki? ramen? kimchi fried rice? or any noddle?"

he didn't reply.

"your favourite café it is then, let's get you some cheesecake, oh and your favourite drink, cookie and oreo shake. okay?", she earned a nod from him as she smiled.

-

"noona...", he called out as he took a sip of his drink. she looked at him, "hmm?"

"i don't know if you're still okay or not, but if there's anything, like anything. you can tell me too, you don't have to face that all alone. you have me, you have changmin hyung, you have eric too! and you have that 9 more friends of yours, wait im not sure their names... but, just wanna let you know that, you're not alone. you are free to cry whenever you want. you are important to me, and i don't want you to do something bad to yourself okay... ", he spoke softly and carefully as he reached out his hands and holding hers, with a thin smile on his face.

"we are in this together, you and me"

-

"take care of yourself hyunjun okay~ and remember to not-"

"not tell mr hur, okay miss hyunra you naggy girl", he cut her off and she giggled. "hey noona, will your boyfriend be jealous of me if i give you a kiss on cheek?", he questioned and she laughed even harder.

"i don't know? i can ask him if you want haha"

"nah you don't have to!", he replied and gave her a cheek kiss. "just tell him that i did and see his reaction then!", he winked and waved at her goodbye as he walked to the house. she waved at him back, drive the car away after he went into the house.

---
this is more of the siblings chapter uwuuu

i might update a bit more than before because im getting vaccinated the day after tomorrow and i'm very sure i will be in pain so i won't be able to update for days, hopefully these few more chapter can fill the days 😞

thank you so much for reading this far, i see this book is nearly 2k reads and almost 100 votes sobs, you all are so amazing to read my book i love you all so much :((

your reads and votes, even comments are so precious to me. thank you <333 :(((