Vincent

*I do not own the picture in the media*

Your POV:

For some reason, I feel like I've met this kid. But, that's impossible. I've never seen him before. I tried my best to shrug off the eerie feeling I had.

"Are you okay Ms. (L/N)?" He look up at me with the grin of a psycho

"Uh, how do you know my last name?" At first, I thought he was trying to point at my boob, but he then said,

"Your name tag." I nodded my head unsurely. This kid didn't even look like he was old enough to read. But, I let out a sigh of relief, grabbed his hand, and started walking towards the mainstage. All the animatronics were taking a break like they do every half hour. I asked for Freddy's microphone and went to the middle of the stage with Vincent right next to me. I spoke through the microphone

"May the father of this child please come and take claim of him? A young boy named Vincent?" No one came. I looked down at the little boy sadly. "I'm sorry, I think your daddy probably left you here." He turned his head at me and grinned widely as before.

"That's okay. It wouldn't be the first time." This kid was starting to freak me out. Especially his smile. It went from practically ear to ear and his eyes widened every time time he did it. He jumped off stage and sat on a little seat next to one of the tables. A hand grabbed me from behind and dragged me back at age. It was Freddy. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked. He turned me around and there was a poof of brown smoke as he turned into a human.

"That kid, who was he, why are you hanging out with him?" So many questions at once. He seemed so pissed. I didn't understand why. "Don't stay with him. He's not a good person."

"What do you mean? He's just a kid."

"NO! He's not. Just, don't be with him at all." He walked away, leaving me with my own questions. Like, he was just a child... Right...? RIGHT?!?! I got up and walked into the dining area. When I sat down at one of the tables, I could swear that someone was watching me, but, I shrugged it off thinking it was one of the animatronics. When I sat down, I realized how hungry I was. I'm surprised I'm not a fat-ass yet... I took a menu and looked at it. Hey, they had a new choice! It was a junior pizza! Wow, what a change... Hhmm, still can't decide, maybe I should get that sandwich from earlier. I ordered a small pizza and started eating.

~

I looked at the time and realized that it was 11:30 P.M. AND THERE WERE STILL KIDS IN THE BUILDING!!!!!! Isn't it like, their bedtimes? I sighed and went up to each kid individually, and told them to start leaving. Man, none of these damn parents love their kids, just themselves. I feel bad for them. The kids I mean. There was only one kid left. He huddled in the corner. I went up to him and he turned around, slowly. It was Vincent. "Hey bud, I'm sorry but it's lights out time and everyone has to be out. Do you have anyone I can call? Or would you like me to call the police to escort you home?"

"Can I go to the bathroom first?" He stood up and walked towards the bathroom without a response. I sighed and stood next to the door, waiting for Mark to arrive. But, while I was waiting, I heard a scream from the bathrooms.