~Lemon~

WARNING: WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ HAS SEXUAL THEMES. I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE. IF YOU READ, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!

Your POV:

After the kiss, he smirked and signaled to me to follow him, as he was heading towards the cove. In mostly curiosity, I followed him inside. There was a mattress, that I know wasn't there this morning, or else I wouldn't have had a nightmare. And, is it just me, or is that mattress even supposed to fit in here? He grabbed my wrist and looked me in the eye. "(Y/N), I, I love ye lass"

"I-I love you too." We both started blushing and out of nowhere, then our lips met. This, unlike last, it was a little more. He licked my bottom lip for an entrance, that I didn't let him have. He growled and laid me on the mattress, getting on top of me. Opening my mouth a little to breathe, was his opportunity to slip his tongue in. I let him win dominance as he explored every inch of the new territory. I rubbed my hands up and down his muscular six-pack above the wound, as he rubbed his hands up my thighs. He slowly moved his hands up my shirt, and unhooked my bra with his left hand. He slowly started to move his kisses down my neck, sucking on me, leaving dark hickeys. His left hand went up my shirt, and started playing with my breast. I let out a moan as he continued to fondle me. He tugs at my shirt and looks at me, waiting for approval. I slowly nod my head yes, and my shirt was swiftly taken off in one move. He did the same with my bra, and I instinctively cover myself. His eyes softened, and he kissed me on the lips softly.

"Lass, yer beautiful. Don't cover yerself." Slowly, I put my arm to my side, to reveal the entire upper half of me. I blushed as he looks me up and down, scanning my whole body. He continues to lay kisses on my neck, this time, trailing down to my breast. As one hand fondled with the one, he started sucking on the other one. I started letting out more moans as the pleasure intensified. He licked my nipple one more time until releasing, leaving me shivering at the saliva cooling on me. He moves down to my pants, and unbuttons them. He looks at me, and a nod my again telling him to keep going. He undoes my pants to reveal an an already-wet-mess. He did the same with my panties and down to my area. He went down and started licking all of it. Pleasure filled my body as he did. I started letting out more moans, maybe a little louder than needed. After I was completely licked clean, he took his middle finger, and started pumping in and out of me. I wanted more.

"F-Foxy, more." I said in-between moans. He smirked and put in another finger, then another. He pulled his fingers out and started undoing his pants. He threw them off into the corner of the cove, where my clothes are. I could see his giant bulge through his boxers. Amazed, I started to wonder how it would fit. Foxy blushed at my reaction. He took his boxers off and got back on top of me. I could feel his large member on me. I gasp feeling it press against me. He smirked and lowered himself to my area.

"Are ye ready lass?" Happy that he was worried about me, I nodded slowly again. "Don't worry, I'll go slow." I wince as he enters. Pain was all I felt. After a little while, all the pain was replaced by pure pleasure.

"F-Foxy, I want more. Please." He smirks again and starts going faster. I moan louder as he goes on. I try to hold back screams of pleasure. He goes even faster, at what seems to be inhuman speed.

"L-lass, I think I'm about to-"

"Yes, m-me too" We both came together, and afterwords, we cuddled on the bed and went to sleep.