•Part 1•

Y/n is doing her Knight practice at late night in the front area of Castle because of lack of light at night.

Then why she doing that at night? Because she don't want her parents know about it, her parents had warned her once when they saw she doing knight practice because she is their youngest child also Naughty.

They are scared that she may get into troubles.
But did she know, someone is watching her through the castle window?

If she see that person too she won't care because Is her lovely dovely sister Ji soo, who always support her for everything also in Knight thingies.

But then she saw some peoples coming to the castle. On horse...? Like a king...? She quickly hided when she saw the guards coming towards the gate and opening it for them...

"May be guest....?"  -she said to herself and was about to go through her usual secret way by not to get caught but then she hold on her way hearing a sound from somewhere and It was from a bushes. She marched towards it then....

"Who are you..?"   -she asked to the person, who is just jumbed to the bushes secretly but caughted by y/n. She again asked pointing her Knight on his neck ready to attack..but then...

"Princess Y/n...??"  -she heard her personal maid's voice, who is her maid from the age she remember. Who also love y/n as her own kid, she always support her like allow her to do knight.

"Oh man, holy sh-"   -someone cut off her words.

"Cursing is a bad habit also never fit for a princess"   -the person in front of her said in a strict tone.

"Oh! I never knew that, thanks for your great advice, you Trespasser"   -she said sarcastically while highlighting the word 'trespasser'.

"I am not trespasser, I a-"   -she didn't let him complete with his word before that she pulled him with her.

"Lee unnie.. I am going to my room and also I am tired don't disturb me, you don't need to come to my room"  -she said to her maid after pushing the person to other side.

"But, Princ-"   -y/n ran away before the maid complete her words.

.
.
.
.

     She get inside her room successfully by pulling the trespasser with her while her Knight is ready to attack him. She pinned him on the wall and she herself jumped on a stool to make the height level same otherwise her mass attitude may be got ruined.

"You are so short"  -the trespasser said while smirking.

"Did I told you to measure my height?"

"Oh I see.."  -he said escaping from her grip easily and before landing on her bed looking around like they are friends or what? Coming to have a visit..?

"Hello, what you think about yourself, huh?"   -she asked supporting her hands on the both side of her waist.

"Princess Y/n....????"  -someone knocked on the door while calling y/n. But y/n will recognize the voice.

"What lee unnie..? Didn't I told y-"   -she yelled from inside still door closed.

"Sorry, but King and Queen are waiting for you, they ordered me to call you"  -she said making y/n throw a another yelling bomb.

"WHY NOW!!!!???"

"I don't know but I thinking its because Bangtan Kingdom King and Queen..."   -her maid said waiting for her answer.

"Oh, so they were that..? Hmm.. You can go I will be there soon..."   -she said look towards the trespasser with a smirk wearing on her Naughty face.

"Also... Did you perhaps see Prince Jungkook...?  -the maid said with hesitation but did.

"No! I don't know If I am did too because I never seen him before.. Sorry but why?"   -she asked curiously.

"Its Queen Jeon said he must be here before them that's why.. "

"Oh, ok I will be there soon"  -she said then secretly peeked through the door to confirm if she gone or not. She closed the door after confirmed.

"LIAR!" 

"Wt- why liar? -she asked to the trespasser who now laying on the bed.

"You didn't seen Prince Jungkook before? You didn't seen him here? Wow! What a pro liar!!"   -he said making y/n crash her eyebrows.

"You saying like Prince Jungkook is Infront of me, to see him"   -she said sarcastically yet angrily.

"Well, you guess right!!"

"What!!??!"  -she yelled in confusion and surprised, she don't want this is happening real.

"My name is Jungkook, Well I am the Prince Jungkook the youngest son of King Jeon"  -he said making Y/n check the door once more then locked it like there is ghosts outside.

"Are you really?"  -she asked again knowing that she called him trespasser.

"Yes, and I am a trespasser right?"  -he said coming closer to her who has a nervous smile on her face.

"I a-"  -she was about to say something but.....

*KNOCK KNOCK*

      To be continued......