•Part 2•

"Hey walk behind me!"   -y/n said to Jungkook.

"... And why would I"    -he said with a smirk.

"I don't wa-"    -irrupted her words.

"Y/n... Come fast..."    -her elder sister, Ji soo said while knocking on the door. Y/n opened the door and...

"What unnie..?"  

"Mom and da-"    -Ji soo stoped on midway of her sentence seeing a person unexpectedly.

"U-unnie I found P-prince Jungk-kook"   -she said nervously knowing what will happen if anyone found out the way she treats him.

"Huh? Okey..? Prince Jungkook please follow us"   -Ji soo told to him and walk before.

"Wait, Prince Jungkook... You may go to the royal hall, we wanna do something."    -Ji soo said while grabbing y/n wrist to drag somewhere.

"But, I don't know the way"  -he said while straching his nape.

"I will tell my maid to lead you there"   -she said then look around to spot a particular person.

"There lee unnie.. She will guide him.."   -y/n tell more like yell while pointing her fingers to the person. Hearing her high pitch voice her maid or lee unnie turn back to spot them. Walked towards them.

"Lee unnie, I foun-"     -y/n got cutted her words by...

"Please guide Prince Jungkook to the royal hall"   -ji soo said as y/n's maid followed that.

"Y/n, come with me.." 

"Why unnie....? Lets go to hall.."   -she said totally confused.

"In this outfit....?"   -Ji soo pointed to the outfit which y/n wearing.

"Oh, hihi let me change then..."    -she said ran to her room while Ji soo waited for her outside. After a while y/n came back with her favorite purple coloured gown with many others beautiful works. She walk to her sister then gestured her to lets-go sign.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Mom... Dad... Y/n is here... "     -her sister said to her parents who were talking to thier guests.

Y/n looked at the guests and smiled the elder ones (king and Queen)  and then spotted a young, handsoome, flaawless, hawt man sitting while smiling, a cute boxy smile, she smiled at him then spotted another man who smirking the whole time, not gonna lie her heart can't ignore his charms its just WOW!!!

"Annyeongsayo.... "   -she greeted then bowed at them. They gave a sweet smile return.

Then her mom gestured her to take a seat which she gladly did, but sharply opposite to the smirking man. She trapped!!

"Where were you Y/n...."   -her mom asked her while everyone's eyes are on her. She can't lie now because the smirking man know what she were doing.

"Do you perhaps with your Knight"   -her dad asked with a serious look yet scarry as hell!!!

Now her heart is bearing fastly as they wanna get out now. She looked to her front only to see that smirky face, AgAiN!!!!??? She can't do anything now If she tell Truth then she is dead, she can see her grave in her dad's eyes. Or if she said lie, the smirky man know it and yeah he will dig her grave...

Y/n look at jungkook with her most popular puppy pleading eyes but yeah, no use. She was about say something but...

"Wait, were where you Jungkook ahh..?"  (-his mom asked as soon as his smirk ran away.)  "You said you will come here before us then where were you..?

-Jungkook started to get nervous he looked to Everyone and stopped when he saw y/n with a evily smirking face. He realized that f**ked up.

Y/N's POV

So he lied to his parents huh? Now I am the one who gonna play hihihi. Aigoo!! Look how you are now. Let me make you more.

"Royal families are usually traveling on horses right? Will any Prince or anyone who belong to the family will come to a place especially to a castle like trespasser?"   -I asked to my mom, while everyone is confused with my sudden question but I can see that, now smirkless man is so nervous with my question.

How he can't be... Because he and me only know what we were doing. So yeah! Let me enjoy my time.

"Why you asked that suddenly.. Y/n?  -my mom asked.

"Nothing mom..."

Actually i don't want him to caught, if he caught then he may relive the truth what I had did so... I asked that with to intention, make him more nervous and to change topic. Yeah! I win already though. I know I am genius..

"So.. The real intention of this visiting is... A MARRIAGE..."   -my dad and king Jeon said together making thier wifes smile.

To be continued.....