Moxie

A beep rang out from Mikaela's tablet and she politely removed Hoseok's hand from her leg as she stood, excusing herself from their presence.

The music suddenly changed and onto the stage came a young lady dressed in a red corset and boy-leg lace underwear, and suspender stockings with black heels, followed by a shirtless man in tight black jeans. The man began to sing as the woman took to the stage, dancing and swinging around the pole, throwing her legs out and showing her incredible control and strength as she performed, her technique and skill clearly evident in the difficulty of her moves. The man joined her on stage, taking her hand and performing amazing lifts and using his skills as a dancer to enhance hers. They moved together beautifully, almost as if they were making love on the stage. The audience was captivated by the way their hips rolled together, their facial expressions matching their movements.

As Mikaela returned to the group, she saw their eyes glued to the stage. Placing the food on the tables and handing their drinks to them, they thanked her with slight bows, eyes still glued to the stage.

"Is that Moxie?" Taehyung asked, eyes wide.

"Nope, that is Lilly and Tig. They usually only dance one number because they can't seem to keep their hands off each other with more than one. But they are amazing together." Mikaela noticed that the young man on the end of the row was not really interested in what was going on up on the stage. She made her way over to him, handing him his drink order.

"What's your name sugar?"

"No. He's Suga. I'm Jimin." he replied, timidly, pointing at Yoongi and then himself. She looked towards Yoongi, then back at Jimin.

"Are you not enjoying the show?"

"They are very... uh... talented performers."

"You will have to forgive us, English is not our first language. They have all worked really hard to learn, but some of us, especially Jimin and Tae, sometimes struggle. We can understand everything you say, we just struggle sometimes to get out what we want to say." Namjoon explained.

"Oh? Well, you are all doing amazing" she smiled down at Jimin.

"Thank you" Jimin said, avoiding eye contact. She could tell he was shy and wasn't enjoying himself that much. He looked uncomfortable. She made it her mission to make his night enjoyable. Excusing herself, she made her way backstage.

"Hey Frankie, are you almost up?"

"Yeah, I'm up next, Symphony is going on now."

"When you're done, come and meet the VIP's. One of them seems like he's not having the best night and since there's seven of them I thought you might be able to help me out."

"Sure thing sweets, I can do that for you."

"Hey, who did you say was your bias in BTS again?"

"Jimin, why?"

"No reason, just trying to learn more about your fave things." Mikaela smiled before downing a glass of water and walking out of the dressing room, heading back to her guests of honour.

Symphony was your typical stripper, she was curvy, vibrant and could move in ways that seemed humanly impossible. There were not many of the girls that would actually remove clothing, their performances did not lack without it, but Symphony had no issues in exposing anything and everything, and she did so on a regular basis. When she left the stage the boys sat back and relaxed into their seats, nibbling on their food and talking amongst themselves.

Their eyes snapped to the stage as once again the music changed and the lights lowered. The bass and string instruments played over the listeners ears as the music drew them in.