Alex

Hello friends, most of you didn't like me ending it abruptly and I'm genuinely sorry for that. I am going to make few special chapters to straighten out things I didn't in the original story. I'll make sure I cover all the bases. Keep supporting. Thank you.

************************************
After getting married, Mew and Gulf went for their honeymoon in Paris. Gulf had only dreamt of going to such place but now he was there with the most precious person and it couldn't be any more perfect. They checked into hotel last night and cuddled to sleep. Today they were going to explore and enjoy a lazy afternoon.

Gulf came out of shower in just towel and Mew couldn't help drooling at such a sight.

"Stop staring. It's rude."

"You are my husband. I can stare all I want. In fact I can do more than just staring." With that said Mew trapped Gulf between him and the wall.

"Hey, w-what are y-you doing? "

"What do you think I'll do? " Mew said in a husky voice making Gulf shiver unintentionally.

"We should get going. We have see lots of places."

"That's not the only thing we are here for, you know."

"Why else are we here? "

"Do you want me to say it out loud?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. "

"We are in Paris, Gulf. City of love. More than anything else we must make love."

"Shia, Mew. Don't say such things so casually." Gulf could feel his face getting red. He was still shy about these things.

"We will do sightseeing later. Right now I need to do some other kind of sightseeing."

"Wha-" Mew kissed him lips and didn't wait for Gulf to react and deepened the kiss.

Mew took Gulf to bed and towered over him. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and stopped to admire the beauty in front of him. He trailed kisses over his chest and nibbled at places. Gulf kept moaning his name.

"Mew please"

"What baby? "

"I need you right now. "

"Could I get a please here? "

"MEW."

After their morning session they went out to explore the city. Mew got a call in middle. Mew had a lengthy conversation which sounded pretty serious. Gulf was curious about the call. As soon as call ended, Gulf asked Mew, "Who was it? "

"No one. "

"Mew, what did we decide about not keeping anything from each other? "

"Okay, it was about Lhong and Alex."

"Did they do something again? What happened?"

"Relax dear. Nothing happened. I want to teach both of them a lesson they will never forget. After what they put us through they need to get what they deserve."

"Mew, we can let it be. It's all in past. I don't want you troubled again. I want our life to be peaceful. I don't want you getting in trouble because of those jerks."

"Calm down Gulfie. I'm totally fine. Nothing will happen to me. I'll handle it so you don't have to worry. I'll make sure they stay far away from us."

"Okay but you need to tell me everything that you plan to do. No secrets."

"Sure love. "

Mew had created an elaborate plan to punish Alex and Lhong. Alex was currently working on a venture that would get him key investors to support his company's upgradation. Alex played dirty when it came to business, well actually pretty much anything.

Alex had lots of paper companies at sideline that laundered his black money and his clients were some high profile people.

Mew contacted his friends at right places and made sure Tax inspection was carried out by the state prosecutor. It wasn't easy at all because getting a warrant was tricky. But sometimes money gets anything done.

Mew knew it would hardly hurt Alex at all because he definitely had preventive measures for such inspections but the real deal was getting hands on his secretary who was ready to jump boat as long as he got loads of money and other incentives.

Mew got details of off shore companies that were used to transfer money in case of inspections and such and along with that the documents of illegal practices and bribes conducted under his command.

Alex was detained and taken in custody. His accounts were frozen and all the clients hastily jumped the ship. Mew knew Alex would get out in little time but he would have lost the reputation and money he always ran after. Investors pulled back their money and the venture failed. It cost a huge loss to the company making it bankrupt.

"Did we do the right thing Mew? "

"Why did you ask that? "

"Never mind. He definitely deserved it. But all those employees didn't do anything wrong."

"Don't worry Gulf, I'll figure something out. I won't let them starve like that. I'll try to get them a job."

"It won't be easy at all. There are too many people."

"I know, baby. But I should do everything I can. "

"You are the sweetest." Gulf pecked Mew on lips.