Teasing and Seducing

🔹In which a wife disturbs her husband from working🔹

"Baby?" I called for my husband who was working in our house office at this later hour.I opened the door and saw him typing on his laptop,some paper works in a pile around him.He ran his fingers through his now messy light brown hair. He was frustrated, obviously. His green eyes which were focused on the screen were brought to mine where I was standing,those mysterious eyes pinning me as I hoped my knees not to give up on me seeing this hot handsome specimen.

My eyes trailed from his eyes to those little dimples which appeared when he smiled at the sight of me.I walked towards him, swaying my ass subtly as I reminded myself why I was here.He took in my walking form and suddenly his smile disappeared,hard dark look took place as he glared at me.I smirked inwardly as it was really affecting him.

I was wearing a sexy lace robe with nothing under and one determination clear in my head.I was here to seduce my own husband.It's been three years we've been married,happily.We argued, fought sometimes but at the end of the day,we still ended up cuddling in bed or to be precise, fucking the shit out of each other.

Our sparks never faded away,in the bedroom or outside,we loved each other and we both couldn't keep our hands away from each other.My husband pushed the chair backwards a little as if telling me to come sit on his laps.And I did,my hands ran through his hard torso gently as if I was tracing patterns on it.

He was a man who loved working out even if he was busy with work.He would always make time for me as well but unfortunately these days had been so busy that we haven't had sex for a week and I can't wait anymore.Before I was lost in my thoughts completely,he squeezed my ass as if demanding me to tell him why I was dressing up like this.

I bit my lips as I looked up to his hard face and those eyes clouded with lust,oh god I needed him right here, right now.His fingers dug into my ass cheeks as if he was warning me and impatiently "Why are you dressed up like this Marie?You know I'm busy right?" he spoke,his voice hardening as I felt something hard poking me under.Anger and frustration radiated from him,soon he was going to release it upon me.Just the thought of it made me shiver with excitement and thrill...

As if air knocked out from my lungs,I spoke breathlessly "Yes I do.But I thought you would like some..." I traced my hand down from his hard abdomen to the bulge "release?" batting my eyelashes seductively at him. His look hardened as I gave his hard on a hard squeeze.

"Don't tease me babe,you know that if I take you right now..." he warned biting my ear softly,then he whispered "it wouldn't be gentle". His chest rose and fell rapidly as I kept giving his bulge a teasing rub and one of my other hands resting on his beating heart.

He was holding back, caging in the desires,I could see those in his eyes.I felt so confident and in charge at that moment that I kept pushing his limit.I wanted him to lose control and fuck me senseless on this table where he worked.I brought my face towards his "Who said I like it gentle?"

I pecked his lips before he could kiss me back and trailed my lips down to his strong jaws and his neck, sucking and biting on the skin gently and teasingly keep rubbing his bulge.My loud gasp echoed the room as I felt a harsh sting on my ass cheeks.He spanked me,my eyes went wide as I looked into his now really darkened eyes and undoubtedly hard face that told you you're in trouble.

"John" my voice was now laced with fear and excitement of what was gonna happen to me now. He squeezed my throat with his hand, choking me slightly as he spoke dangerously close to my lips"No, don't you dare John me. It's enough tolerating your little seducing things since morning". He bit down on my lips as I gulped, wetness pouring down my thighs undoubtedly now.