Rainy Sex

🔹In which two strangers felt lust at first sight🔹

Today was a very pleasant day,the sun was shining brightly in the sky and everything was just perfectly fine.Who would have thought it would rain suddenly? Especially when I thought it was a nice day to go for a walk in the forest. Although it's a forest, it's basically like a park for the people who live around here but bigger,of course.

The rain was starting to pour heavily as I tried to find a shelter nearby.It was impossible to go home right now, not when I was in the middle of the woods. I cursed myself and the sky as I looked for a big tree where I could rest for a while. I was all sweating from jogging around earlier,my sweat mixed with the rain drops and I was all soaked by now.

My sport bra was soaked and my yoga pants too,even my sneakers. "Oh god,can I get luckier?!" I muttered disappointedly. Finally I saw a big tree which had a really nice shade.I jogged closer to that tree,soon I saw things clearly and there was a man under that tree,a very hot man to be exact.

He seemed to be jogging around here as well but I've never seen him living around here before.He was soaked too,his shirt clung on his toned abs, allowing me to get a perfect view of how hot he was.His face was devilishly handsome and those biceps and thighs. God helps me,I could feel myself getting wet just looking at him.

I stopped gawking at him weirdly as I reached under the tree,he looked at me which I hoped I wasn't looking like shit. I awkwardly waved a little to him "Hey...seem like the sky tricked us" I nervously laughed when he kept staring at me,my boobs and then his eyes traveled down to my ass.

Suddenly he cleared his throat "Ahh yeah, didn't think I would be here, taking shelter from the rain" he chuckled. I felt my nipples got hard at his deep voice and chuckle. "Same I just wanted a nice walk" I shook my head as I couldn't stop checking him out. Am I imagining he was checking me out as well?Maybe?

Heat and tension was filling the air around us despite the cold rain kept pouring down. I bit my lips as different scenarios of us doing naughty things under this tree, right here.I couldn't stop thinking about him fucking me against this tree or me sucking his dick,on my knees.

He broke the silence as he introduced himself "I'm Liam btw, you usually jog alone here?".I looked up at him as I spoke and nodded at him"Natasha.I sometimes take a walk.I live around here but haven't seen you before?"

"I don't live here,I'm just here for a visit to my grandparents" he scratched his nape, looking uncomfortable. "Oh I see..." before I couldn't speak any further lightning flashed and the roar of the thunder made me jump, closing my eyes in fear.

When I opened my eyes,I was hugging Liam like a koala.It felt so warm being this close to him,I could smell his faint cologne.I quickly moved my hands away from him "Sorry,I'm just scared of thunders"I spoke softly. Just like that,an awkward silence passed for a few seconds before he grabbed me to him by my waist, titling my head and kissed me.

I moaned into the kiss as our tongues moulded into each other,his hands grabbing my ass.We broke our kiss reluctantly as we stared into each other eyes."I've been wanting to touch you since I saw you running towards me" his voice laced with lust. "Yes me too, you're irresistable" I breathed heavily and licked my lips.

"Oh fuck that we just met,I need you now" he pulled me closer again and this time he wasn't letting me go.Tasting my lips as his hands freely roaming all over my body. "Fuck you taste so good Natasha" his lips move to my chin,my neck, trailing kisses down my collarbones till he reach my breasts.

He removed my sport bra quickly and take one of my buds in his mouth, playing it with his tongue.I moaned his name as my fingers laced through his soft locks.He gave equal attention to my other nipples and i could feel his hardness digging into my front.