meeting mr dangerous

the beautiful sculpted human male that my boys are verbally attacking stares at me and furrows his eyebrows.

he then smirks at me and walks off. the whole football team is howling trying to figure out who that 9"11 giant was.

britney the blonde bimbo bitch who stole my hair colour walks up to me and the boys.

"hey avery! who do you think that new sexy model is who just came in school?" she asked with curiosity that sparked out of her ass.

"i-i-i-i-i don't know who you're talking about" i responded as my mouth shivered it's timbers stuttering away. my parents disowned me when i was 4 hours old after they found out i had stuttering issues. the memory of that day will forever be engraved in my mind.

"cmon avery i know you're lying that new guy was STARING at you. you made the whole alpha male body bark him out of the corridor!" she shouted for the whole school to hear.

"J-J-JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU KNOW I HAVE ANXIETY AND PTSD FROM WHEN MY PARENTS TRIED REVERSE ABORTING ME! WHY WOULD YOU EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT BRITNEY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted my lungs out. everyone was staring now.

my 30cm supermodel runway legs scurried away to my first art class.

i entered the classroom and saw the beautiful stranger again. he gracefully swept out of his seat and came to approach me.

his gigantic height towered over my tiny delicate petite figure. he stares at the curves on my body and my 5cm waist. he probably hates fat girls like me. i wish i was skinny and lanky instead.

"hey avery my name is reece. want to be my girlfriend?" reece asked me.

"i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-" i tried to say yes before he cut me off.

"i knew you were gonna say no. you're just so gorgeous and im already falling in love with you but i can't. i cant do this. im too dangerous and not good enough for you. it's best i leave you alone" reece said and bolted out of the classroom leaving me speechless.

—-

OMG DID HE JUST CONFESS HIS LOVE????!!!❤️❤️😲😲😲😲😲🤐🤐

stay tuned for the next chapter!!!!! 😿😮‍💨🥺🥺🥺