Chapter 5- A meal with friends!

Two days later and in fact they did text, they talked for a while as he told her about his day and she told him about hers, his life was certainly more interesting than hers and she loved hearing about it, and his weirdness in the way he narrated it made her laugh so much, her own laugh had been a strange sound to her but it was becoming more familiar the more she talked with Harry.

The week after that when her and Toby were out with Toby's friends, Dan checked his phone and told them that they would be going out with the band and a few other people very soon. She was actually very happy about it, she had missed the boys even if she had met them just once, and she wanted to do more than just text or call Harry, she wanted to meet him and the others, both of them hadn't been gutsy enough to just ask each other out even if just as friends, Harry thought it was inappropriate for him to ask in case she thought he was advancing on her and she was a bit afraid of Toby.

Waiting for the day when they all would meet again felt like a struggle, she couldn't wait to finally be with the people that she could actually talk to and that they would actually want to hear what she had to say and be interested. Was this how it was going to be though? Waiting for Toby to tell her she was going to meet them...then a thought popped into her head, what if the boys didn't even remmeber her, or even Perrie didn't? That would be so awkward because she sure as hell remembered them, what if Harry acted as if they hadn't talked as much as they had? But they knew a lot of people so it wasn't so far fetched, it could happen, why would they want to remember her, lately no one did anyway.

They day came and they were going out to a fast food to eat, chill and just basically hang out as the new found friends they were. They were going to be about a group of more than twenty people and Toby and Naya were the last ones to arrive.

They entered the place and as soon as they did they could see a group of smiling faces looking at them. They actually greeted her then, they all stood up from their seats and greeted Toby and then hugged Naya, as if yes..Toby we know you, but we're actually real friends with her not you, it kind of felt satisfactory, was that so wrong of her to feel that way?

"Naya we must see you more often doll, we've seen only once and it's been too long" said Perrie with her usual dazzling smile.

Niall hugged her with a huge happy smile on his face, after him Louis gave her a bone crushing hug that took her breath away just a little. Zayn was next with Josh at his heels, she also got to meet another band member she hadn't met before, his name was Dan too, and he played the guitar with the band, he was nothing like the other Dan she knew, she thought. After them came Liam, "Hey Naya" he hugged her, "I want to introduce to you my girlfriend" he said with a huge grin on his face, touching his lovely brown eyes, "this is Danielle" he gestured behind him were a beautiful girl with perfect curls was standing, trying to get through all the people greeting each other near the crowded table.

"Hey, it's so nice to finally meet you" smiled Danielle happily.

Naya could just tell she would get along with this girlfriend like she had with Perrie.

"Same here" said Naya as she hugged her too.

"Hey save some from me" came Harry's voice from behind all of them and when Naya looked over Danielle's shoulder she could see him trying to squeeze himself towards her.

As Naya and Danielle broke away, she welcomed Harry in yet another hug, "Hey" she smiled into his shoulder, she was very happy to see him and was still overwhelmed by the welcome from others. She had been hoping for the positive and maybe also expecting for the worse so that she would feel normal for whatever would happen but this had not been what she had expected at all, and she was far from happy about it.