3|Runaway teen

🥀Deja🥀

-A blast to the past

It all started the day i decided to run From my home.

My mom had just paased away and my dad had gotten another woman as his'New wife'.The witch did nothing but to make my life more and more difficult,punish me for no reason,taunt me and she was even planning on selling me to some disgusting old man,Chief Olarewanju or whatever his name was.Chief was a sixty three years old man who claimed to have interest in me.Me,Adejare Ogundele.

He must be mental.

Even my dad had no problem in it.He wanted the money.He wanted the luxury and he was willing to sell his twenty year old daughter,HIS ONLY DAUGHTER,to a pathetic old man looking for ways to ignite his sexual satisfaction.

Disgusting.

So i did anything a sensible young girl being forced into an uncomfortable marriage would do.

I fled.

I ran away from my home as early as Five Am in the morning and left Lambe.No idea how i ran so far but i found myself in the outer town of Lambe,i was Still in Akure though.

I felt exhausted.

Tired

Worn out.

I felt like passing out at that specific moment.I hadn't had anything to eat that morning before i left,or the night before cause i put myself on hunger strike now I was facing the consequences as my stomach screamed for food.It was literally eating my insides and an uncomfortable feeling arose in me.My steps hastened as i tried crossing the road not knowing when i ended up in front of a car and pushed onto the ground.

My state prevented me from getting back up.Instead i laid there and let darkness overtake me.

The last thing i saw was the crowd that gathered me ,and a man in grey suit rushing towards me lifting me up from the ground.