Part 5

Sasuke's p.o.v.

'And most importantly, for us.'

'For us.' *gulp* 

Sakura is fucking wasted, i have to get her back to hotel. 'Sakura let's go home, you don't even know how drunk you are.' 

'Nooo, noo let's stay a bit more, pleasee, i'm having such a good time'

 'Sakura, if you do something stupid, i'll be the one to blame, so please let's go back to hotel' 

'Oh Mr.i'm-so-cool is not in the mood?' I just watched her spechless, my vision was not clear, i was drunk too, but she was way too much. 

'Maybe i can change that?' What the hell is she doing?! Her hands were on my neck while she got closer. She looked at my eyes, bit her lip and looked at my lips. Oh she is not going to do that. And suddenly i felt her lips on mine. I should not kissed her back, but i anyways did, and after few minutes she pulled up. She is one hell of a kisser.

 'Sasuke, i'm feeling dizzy, i think that i'm going to throw up.' As fast as i could, i took her outside the club.

After 5 mins on fresh air she looked like she was feeling better. 'Sakura, we need to go back to hotel' she just nodded and we went home with a cab. The drive was silent. I helped her to get in the room and i put her in the bed. She fell asleep momently. I went to bathroom to take a shower, to think about what happend while ago and to get a little sober if it's possible.

Morning

'Mmmhnm' i slowly opened my eyes and saw Sakura moving around in bed, she is probably having headache. I decited to go to kitchen, to get her something to eat, glass of water and some pain killers, she will need it when she wakes up. When i walk back in room she was already awake. What should i say? Does she remember what we did last night? 

'Why are you staring at me?' She mumbled with her morning voice. 

'Sorry. Here, i got you breakfast and some aspirin' she nodded and got up so she can eat. I just sat beside her, looking at floor, not knowing what to do or say. This is so awkward. What he hell was i thinking when i kissed her back? 

'Why are you acting so strange? Did i say something wrong while i was drunk?' She has no clue what she did. Great Sasuke, just great. 'No you didn't, i just..i'm a bit hangover and tired, that's it.'

After breakfast we packed our bags and we are now on our way home. It's been 30 minutes of silence. 'Sasuke whats wrong? You don't look like just tired and hangover, you are worried about something? C'mon you can tell me everything. Did i embarrassed you last night or something?' 

I was quite for a minute, when i decided to tell her what happend. 'You kissed me last night..' 

'What?'

 'And i..kissed you back..'

 'Is this some kind of joke? I would never kiss you, don't be silly.' 

I sighed. 'But you did.. '

'Okayy'

Just okay? I thought that she would over react? 

'I still don't remember it, can you describe me what happened?'

 'Well, we had our shots, and i asked you if you wanna go home, because we were too much drunk, and you said that i'm just not in the mood and that maybe you can change that and then you kissed me, and we made out for a few minutes...'

 'OMG hahahah i can't believe! I'm so sorry' she said laughing. What?

 'You are okay with that?' I was curious, what the hell is on her mind?