danny🤫

y/n POV

after danny's relationship ended things began to get weird between us. i'm franks little sister so i'm always over at there house. today was them just brainstorming video ideas while they did that i was in franks room relaxing.

"i'm kinda hungry, you guys wanna get some food" i heard logan from downstairs ask the guys.

"yea i am too just not in the mood to go out, will you guys bring me something?" danny asked.

"yea for sure, we'll be back in a bit" frank said while i heard him texting. he had sent me a message saying he would bring me some food and i responded with a 'thank you brother!'. once logan, julian and frank left i heard danny go to his room. i decided to not bother him and just go through tiktok.

i started hearing some moaning coming from danny's room and although i shouldn't i wanted to go check it out real bad.

i approached his door and opened it a bit to danny playing with himself. the sight of him pleasuring himself turned me on. i opened the door fully making it known that i had caught him in the act.

"danny" i called out. he looked up at me in complete embarrassment.

"y/n fuck sorry my bad, i didn't know you were here still" he looked as red as a tomato. i started walking towards him keeping eye contact as he struggled to pull his pants up. i stopped him, sitting on his lap and instantly connecting our lips.

"i've never wanted to fuck you so bad danny" i spoke breaking our kiss. he looked at me debating if he should resume.

"your franks sister i can't" he said breaking the tension. i looked into his eyes "frank doesn't have to know" saying this made me hope he would change his mind.

after a couple seconds of silence he and i both reconnected our lips with such aggression and started taking each others clothes off. "they'll be back in a couple minutes danny" i quickly spoke.

"don't worry baby i got you" he said...

to be continued

•••••••••••••••••••
it's been over a year lol. if i get 50 votes i'll finish this story in a part 2😘