frank🌬

y/n POV

I had been friends with the guys for a couple of years now but since Frank was the only one that smokes we usually do it together. I've had a little crush on Frank for a while but I don't want to ruin our friendship. Currently we are about to smoke.

"Pass the lighter please." I asked him. He hands me it as I light the blunt taking in a puff. I pass it to him and he does the same. There was something about the vibe that just seemed off so I wasn't really in the mood to smoke anymore. He passes is back to me but I shake my head no.

"You okay?" He asks. I shook my head no. "I'm so sure what's wrong but I'm not in the mood to smoke anymore". He nods, "After this wanna meet up with the guys?". I look at him and nod.

We sat in silence until frank finished the blunt. We cleaned up and headed towards my car. "I'll drive" I told him. We both go in the car and I decided to give him the aux, "go for it" I said handing him it.

"Are you sure you're okay y/n?" He asked concerned. "Yea I'm fine, I think I'm just tired" I responded with a smile. He played his music as we made our way towards Logan's house. When we got there we knocked and Mrs. Mendoza opens the door, she was happy to see us "come on in guys". "Hi Mrs. M" I said as she went in for hugs before we went towards Logan's room.

I opened the door and there was Logan Danny and Julian. "What's up guys" I said sitting on Logan's bed. They all hugged me and fist bumped frank. We talked for a while and then frank went to use the restroom.

"Tell him" julian basically pleaded. The guys knew that I had a crush on Frank. I shook my head, "it's not that easy Julian.. what if he doesn't feel the same and I ruin our friendship."

"You won't ruin your friendship with him trust" Danny says. I roll my eyes and respond "how do you know that". Logan chimes in and says "fine then do this tiktok with him and if he doesn't feel the same just say it was for a tiktok" he shows us the tiktok where the girl best friends kiss the guy best friend. "Are you insane. I'm not doing that" I whisper yell at him.

Julian has a smirk on his face, "i know what will make you do it.." I stare at him confused. "What" i ask.

"If you make the tiktok with Frank, Danny Logan and I will take you to Disney all expenses paid" they know how much I love going to Disney. I look at Logan and danny as they all nod in excitement cause they know I would never pass up that offer. "Fine I'll do it." I say as frank walks in.

"Make a tiktok with me?" I ask Frank and he nods, "alright. What we doing?". I explain to him that it's a "really hot best friend check" video so I recorded random videos of him before I set it down where we both come out. I start to get nervous cause this is the part where I have to kiss him. As the timer counts down I look to Frank and lean in to kiss him. He pulls away shocked but goes back in for another kiss. All I hear is Danny Logan and Julian screaming and yelling.

"SHE FUCKING DID IT"

"GUESS WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY"

"GET SOME COUSIN"

I pull away and say "I've liked you for the longest time and the only reason I kissed you right now was cause the guys told me they'd take me to Disney". Frank laughed as he said "I know". I sat their confused as he continued to talk, "I told them to tell you that cause I knew you wouldn't pass up on Disney. I'm surprised you actually did it but I've liked you for the longest time too y/n"

He leaned in for another kiss. I pulled away to watch the tiktok. The guys over my shoulder trying to see it as well. I hugged Frank and said "Looks like I'm going to Disney!"

•••••••••••
Hope everyone is doing okay! Leave some ideas down below or message me for one of your own!