No one will see us..

I had put my heels back on and styled my hair to look slightly better, threw on my dress and headed for the door. "I'll drop you home, it's only fair." Chuck smiled warmly. "Ok Chuck but make sure no one sees us ok? I cant have ANOTHER scandal especially not today." I explained desperately. "It's ok y/n no one will see us..." He winked trustingly. We walked out of the hotel door, Chuck's tie loose and shirt buttons done up wrong, my dress strap falling off my shoulder, mascara completely gone. We ran to the elevator but before we could get there a familiar face appeared, my mother. MY FUCKING MOM! She was helping to tidy  after  the brunch. "Oh hello Charles! Y/n darling why are you still here so late i mean it's- oh... i see what's going on here." She stared. She looked me up and down with intense judgement. "Y/n you KNOW the constance ball is tomorrow evening, you better get yourself home right now or so help me god i will!" She slyly complained before being interrupted by Chuck. "Don't worry Mrs Ford, I'm taking her straight home right now." My mother always had a soft spot for Chuck and his charm. "Okay." She said sternly. We quickly waved goodbye and got into the elevator. "She definitely knows we slept together." I said startled. "Of course she does, it would take a complete idiot not to be able to." Chuck explained. "Well at least Gossip Girl hasn't got anything on us." I smiled hopefully.

Spotted! Chuck and y/n caught red handed going through the hallways together looking very tired, Chuck and y/n's little rendezvous might have taken on a new low, family events are still not a no bone zone!

"You've GOT to be kidding me... How the hell did she find out." I complained as i got into Chucks limo. "Gossip girl clearly has her ways, but no bone zone? seriously.."Chuck agreed. I was super tired as i leaned my head on his shoulder and held his arm, i fell asleep to the scent of his aftershave. As i got home he tapped me. "You're home, have a good night y/n" Chuck smiled as his door man opened the door. "Could you take me upstairs please, sorry i just feel really dizzy." I murmured as i stumbled out of his limo. "Of course, come i'll help." He smirked and got out of his limo. He put his arm around me and helped me inside. "Thank you Chuck, you're really a gentleman when you want to be you know." I smiled. "No problem,now get some sleep ok." He said softly. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went into the elevator. I left a glossy glittery kiss mark on his cheek in my signature gloss.

As soon as i entered the penthouse door i was greeted with some very stern words. "What the hell do you think you're doing y/n! Sleeping with Charles at all, let alone at a family event! Are you not ashamed of yourself!" She yelled furiously. "Okay first of all, i'am ashamed of myself yes, but it was completely discreet, no one even knew about us doing that, not even S and B, second, i am so so sorry that i didn't just go home like you asked." I pleaded. "What on earth goes through your mind to do such a thing. You're a member of this family and iam so disappointed, you're lucky the ball is tomorrow or so help me god you'd be grounded. If you're going to be with Chuck, at least tell me first instead of lying to my face." She explained. "Mother my love life is none of your concern. Chuck and I aren't together but even IF we were why is that an issue!" I shouted in distress. I went into my room, tears falling from my eyes. I texted Blair and asked if i could stay the night, so i went over and stayed there. I told Blair everything. "So you're telling me you slept with him at BRUNCH! Y/n you really need to learn time and place." Blair laughed. "I know i know, i think i need some time away from him, like a Chuck detox." I considered. "But you're gonna see him tomorrow night." Blair pondered. "I thought maybe i could just see him and not do anything with him, okay yeah that's it that's my plan" I smirked. We stayed up and talked boys for a while then went to sleep.