My place..

I got home from school, headed into my room and took a nap, just to prepare myself for what was about to go down. I woke up and went through my drawers to find my red lace lingerie, it was my sexiest piece i owned. I fixed my hair and makeup, threw on a blue silk slip dress and a trench coat and headed to Chucks. My heart was pounding at the thought of doing things with him. I didn't want to at first but i knew what i had to do. As i left my taxi to enter the empire,I texted him 'I'm outside'. He came down to the lobby where i stood. He had on just his purple velour robe and i assumed boxers. "So you came then, come with me upstairs." Chuck slurred as he put his arm around me and took me to the elevator. "So where are we doing it then huh?" I said seductively, knowing if i just got him out of his pants it'd be done faster. "We're doing it in my hot tub." He smirked. "But i don't have a bikini." I questioned. "That's what the lingeries for." He explained.

The hot tub was on the top floor (the roof) so we were in the elevator for about 5 minutes. "You look good, let me see what's under that coat?" Chuck asked in interest. I took my trench coat off and showed my dress, it was very short and low cut, showing the smallest inch of red lace at the top. His eyes examined my body, raising his eyebrows he said. "That's what i like to see." I sighed. Once we had got out of the elevator the hot tub was only inches away. The stars lit up the sky as we walked towards the tub. Chuck threw his robe to the floor, his calvin's on show, and got into the tub, his abs shining in the moonlight. He looked really hot.I soon followed, slipping my dress off, exposing my lingerie which consisted of a red lace thong and bra. He stared at me with such an attractive smirk.The tub was so bubbly and comfy i could fall asleep in it. "Get on my lap sweetheart." Chuck smiled as he licked his lips. I got on top of him, his cock was rock hard against the lace of my thong. I secretly was looking forward to this,it's all i've wanted to do. He pulled me in and kissed me, his hands around my waist.

My hands went behind his head as his explored my curves, "Fuck, i've been so horny all day this is exactly what i need." Chuck sighed, planting another kiss on my lips, we made out harder than we ever had before. The moment was surprisingly romantic, even for him. He took his boxers off, his dick completely exposed, he peeled my thong to the side to put it in. I rode his cock and continued to kiss him. Chuck gripped my boobs and massaged them. "Fuck! i forgot how good you are." I moaned. Chucks small moans turned me on so much that i couldn't handle it, i came so hard my legs started spasming, but i kept riding. "You're my dirty girl."Chuck sighed in pleasure as his cock went deeper."Yes Chuck!" I moaned in response.He kept hitting all the right spots. As his breathing got heavier he yelled "Oh god!" breathlessly as he came. He pulled himself out but i stayed on his lap.

"How was that for an apology?" Chuck said smugly, knowing i enjoyed every second of it. "It was a good one, let me stay on your lap and i'll forgive you." I smiled. "Deal." He laughed knowing he enjoyed it as much as i did. We sat in the hot tub and just talked into the night. "Stay over tonight y/n, i don't need any sex though, just for you to be safe." He insisted. "Okay chuck i will, thank you so much you really are sweet sometimes." I smiled, my eyes staring deep into his chocolate browns. He pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Fire began to build up in my body. I felt an intense rush run through me. Still in his lap i felt his cock against me once again.

After a while of kissing, i laid in his arms, it was around 3 in the morning by now, i felt myself drift off to to sleep. Instead of waking me, Chuck picked me up and carried  me to his suite. He did wake me once we got there so he could dry me off before giving me his shirt to sleep in. "Goodnight Chuck!" I smiled softly. "Night y/n." He smirked, looking at me with loving eyes.