Chapter 3

We often find our destiny on the paths we take to avoid it.

Jean de La Fontaine

"Where do I put the condiments?" Taehyung with the packaged powders in his hands looked at the omega that was arranging the freshly washed fruits.  Bright apples and pears now rested in the silver fruit bowl on the kitchen island, side by side in another platter were vegetables. 

Jungkook ordered them symmetrically giving them that touch of order and elegance that only he knew how to give them.

Jungkook turned to the beta and observed what he had in his hands, carefully he analyzed the possibilities and approached the hanging shelf by one of the walls white kitchen.

"They would look good here, as well as being accessible" Taehyung nodded and began to pass the seasonings packaged in jars one by one, the omegas took them placing them in alphabetical order since each jar contained his name written, thus:

seasoning for chickens, turmeric, curry, nutmeg, oregano, spicy, pepper and sweet paprika.

"You are a maniac of order, what a fucking disgusting!" Taehyung handed him the last bottle and Jungkook arranged them, leaving them well placed.

"It's easier to find them like this" he looked at his beta with obviousness.

"Easier you say ?!  It gives me a headache to think about the alphabet only to catch a miserable powder"

"Then you better stay away from that shelf" Jungkook giggled and took the last products that were in the baskets to order them , They had been around half an hour washing the groceries and then ordering them where the omega decided, after all it was his house, where the little one chose there it would be.

Jungkook took the huge package of twelve units of Banana Milk.

"I still can't believe that you buy that, it's children's drink" Tae leaned against one of the furniture, he would never understand the omega in front of him he had discovered that he was fascinated by the order and drinks of children great.

"It's delicious, I don't regret buying it" He proudly take out the small pots of that magic drink.  He opened the fridge and began to order them on one of the shelves of that machine in charge of preserving food.

"Let's just hope your alpha takes it for good" at the mention of alpha, Jungkook tensed momentarily, if Jimin hate it, He would not know what to do.

"Now that you mention it, I must prepare dinner.  I still don't know what to prepare" Finishing ordering the beloved drinks Jungkook stood up and looked at Tae "What could he cook?"

"Look, I think that you should meditate on it.  You are his omega, I know you do not know him but he trusted your tastes" Tae took three apples and looked at Jungkook again "I will prepare juice from these apples for them to drink after dinner, while you think about what to cook."

Jungkook nodded and looked at the vegetables as if they could tell him something, he opened one of the drawers on the kitchen island.  He took a knife and a cutting board, passed the apron around his neck tying it from behind.  He finally accommodate him and he began to cut the vegetables.

"Don't forget to eat something, I don't want you to faint" He recite to the beta who was cutting apples and putting them in the blender.