chapter three. deja vu

"WHAT THE F-" sam yelled until josh reached out to sit her down "damn, mom-" kate said, as she sipped her milkshake. "we've got to go. come on" josh said, hurrying. "josh is what do you mean" deena paused "that the curse is back?!" she whisper shouted. "i'll explain on the way. get in" josh said, getting in the car. sam and deena both just ditched the motorcycle, they were much more interested in how the curse was back.

sam gave emma to kate "hold your baby sister for me, okay darling?" she asked, as kate nodded. sam kissed kate on her forehead, closing the door as she got in. "now josh what the hell is going on?" sam asked, looking at him as josh locked the doors. "me and ziggy, we found out a few weeks ago." he said "and you didn't tell us?" katie peeped in. "we weren't sure, and we didn't want you guys worried, with your new life" josh said, looking at deena for a second "what was that look for?" deena asked "nothing." josh said in a sturn voice "whenever you do that it's always something, josh." deena said. "shut up , okay?" josh said, as they were starting to arrive back. "why isn't anyone else talking about this?" sam asked urgently.

"the ones who did, died. it's like they are invisible to everyone who doesn't know" josh made a theory. "okay this is just completely nuts.." katie said, as deena patted katie. "how did this even start.." sam started to mutter. "i dont know. i swear i was going to tell you guys this morninh, but they were hungry." josh said while focusing on driving. "yeah thanks" sam said sarcastically. "mom, don't be harsh on uncle josh. me and em wanted to go." katie defended josh. josh parked as everyone was silent for a second,

katie had always wanted to experience the stories her motherstold her. now that she is, she'd do anything to take it back. her heartbeat was beating fast as if it was about to pop out of her chest. she coulnd't believe it. she always believed the stories her mothers told her, they took pictures, had a funeral, everything. but there was always a part of herself who would think it was too insane to be real. now that she was experiencing it, she couldn't believe it even more. she looked down at emma, who was sleeping soundly. she kissed emma's forehead. "i promise ill do my very best to protect you emma. i promise." she whispered, scared for her little sister.

a/n: OMGGG IM SO SORRY I HADNT POSTED IN SO LONG SO HERES ONE SHORT ONE!!!!