𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 with the heart shape lollipops

THIRD PERSON POV.

NO LOCATION.

It was a pretty usual day for them

It was a pretty usual day for them. Joanna Became part of the group and they all hangout together everyday in the coffeeshop.

2:30PM
CENTRAL PERK.

" hey everyone! " joanna greeted everyone with a box on her hands.
" hey! " everyone replied back. Joey stood up to help her

" what's that? " monica asks as she lean to look, looking up at joanna that is soon sitting on the chair beside the couch.

"Oh this! These are my books, Mostly of them are baking and making some things like candies " she said and removes her bag on her shoulders.

" i didn't know you love to bake? " ross said and looks at joey " what! as if i'm there as she grows up geez " joey said and sat beside her. " but what's your like speciality in baking? " Rachel ask as she turns the page in one of the books on her hands.

" oh, uhm. Red velvet cakes and in candies, Strawberry Heart Lollipops " she said happily as she watches everyone get their own book.

" oh! Oh why don't you teach us? What do you say, we can buy some Ingredients " Monica added as she looks at her " oh that would great! But i'll see it first because there it's been so long since i made one " she said hesitantly , Monica holds her hands and smiles warmly " Honey, it's okay. There's a book and you got us to guide and help you. All of us are there " monica said and squeeze her hands gently.

" thank you Monica, When? "
" how about later? " joanna nod and holds her hands.

" i'll catch up with you guys later " chandler said as he loosen his tie " where you going? " joey ask " oh i had a meeting to one of the companies client, who did set up a snack meeting. " he explains before he waving down on the group.

" wow, he is a busy person huh "  joanna said before she stood up and go towards the phone

" oh yeah he is because he didn't get the One million on the door " joey chuckles and so the group.

4:30PM

" you guys ready?- " joanna ask them before stopping " oh wait chandler " she remembers and looks at monica " wait, i'll try to contact him "

Monica dialed his phone and before he could speak " I'm on my way " chandler said sounded like he was in a run " hurry up! Don't make a lady wait "

" you are not helping! I gotta go. Bye " chandler hangs up and monica put the phone down on the counter " he is on his way, he just got out of the work " monica said.

" okay so before we start, please wear a hairnet because we don't want our candy to have a hair on it " joanna giggles looking at joey's disgusting face as his mouth has a spoon on it.