The Lion King

"Don't be sorry, just do it!" The hyena eagerly yelled to his comrade.

A harmless, curious lion cub by the name of Simba had come to their rocky safe haven. Not an average child, but one of royal blood; son of the prestigious King Mufasa. The king that opposed the hyenas' ways, and bravely fought their forces.

The king that the hyenas desired to be punished.

With the hyenas' mouths watering at the sight of the perfect prey, a prominent figure came from the depth of the caves

The inane hyenas stepped out of her way out of fear of punishment.

Her control over the timid people was absolute; not a single soul dared to step in her way.

"Now this is a meal I've waited my whole life for!", came, uttered from the vast darkness of the cave.

The regretful hyenas merely whined for hope of a good outcome.

"What an unexpected treat, to eat the son of a king!"

The hyenas were bedazzled. The king? This little, pathetic lion cub is the product of royalty?

They had heard tales of a proud kingdom residing far outside the boundaries of their territory. A kingdom of content citizens , who enjoy the rule of a merciful leader.

"As in, rules... You know where...?" Said the hyena who originally planned to eat the king's son.

The queen walked forward. A fierce grin spread across her face, as she looked down upon her subordinates.

"Mufasa does not rule me", she growled.

The frightened hyenas stepped back yet again, shivering. They did not have the stomach to challenge the Lion King. But the queen did.

Simba stared fiercely into the eyes of the hungry, resenting face of the queen. But he stood in his place.

He was well aware of the power he had; the ability to rid this place of these violent vermin by uttering a few words to his dad.

"You can't do anything to me!" he yelled back in a daring manner. "Cuz I'm the future king!"

The queen hyena stepped towards the little lion cub. Her mind was poisoned with the foolish desire to eat the cub,

"I can do anything I want"

The little Simba finally started to shiver in fear. Now he knew exactly what position he was in: A truly helpless child, lost in a world of immense danger.

The queen hyena gently stepped towards her prey. Her stomach was empty, desiring to feast on the ultimate meal.

Just as she was about to open her long mouth, noises could be heard from outside their territory. The queen stopped her action.

Confused, she looked up, stretching her neck so she could watch above the rocky walls. She commanded her subordinates to check for possible danger.

Her fellow hyenas ran up the walls. When they reached the top, they froze in horror.

A band of a hundred-and-five warriors, from a kingdom that must've resided beyond the perceivably endless plains of grassy savanna, rode in their four-wheeled mechanical abominations of metal and glass towards the hyenas' territory.

With a stutter, one managed to alert the queen.

"We're...Doomed...!"

The queen ran up the walls at blistering speeds.