chapter 1:

"But God I love her!!"

Tae screamed at the top of the building crying out loud under the heavy rain, he really did love her for years. She was the one for him, but he can't be with her just because..

He's an angel.

Taehyung made a big mistake that cost him be kicked out of heaven, he was sent to earth for his punishment.

He had to make 10 girls fall in love with him and then take their souls until he finds the 11th girl.. The girl who would be his true love.

To make it back to heaven he has to kill her to fix his mistake. After all, he was a death angel, and his mistake was falling in love with a human.

Let's go back to 2017.09.13

It was his first day on earth as a "human", but his punishment wasn't only being a human, he had to have a real job and start his own life.

Even though he was almost a thousand years old, but on earth, he was only 21.
The only choice that God gave him is to choose what he wanted to work.

" I want to be a math teacher" he said to the angel that was giving him the choices, after few seconds he was sent to earth, and here was the start of the story.

"Wake up new one" he heard someone says to him a free he fell from heaven, he wasn't really sure where he was or who is this, all he could think about is why isn't he looking.

"Just open your eyes" he heard the same person says. "Eyes?" I thought in his mind, after all this was the first time for him of being a human.

After seconds he managed to open his eyes and look at this person, she was a beautiful girl with brown skin and black curly hair, her eyes were like honey and her smile was too cute.

"Hey tae" she said and gave him her hand to stand up, he stood up while asking confused

"who are you and how do you know my name?" She laughed a little then realised that he really didn't know what's going on.

"Don't worry you're not the first one who got punishment, and we could see each other, I mean angels can know other angels" she said while drinking some of the coffee she had in her hand.

He didn't know what to do at this point but he also was happy to see some angels with him. "But wait still how did you know my name?" He asked her while pointing on himself weirdly.

"I mean we all made mistakes but you are the only one who loved a human everyone heard about you" she said and put her coffee away,

"im ariel" she said and went for a hand shake. "Im- you already know my name" he said awkwardly.

"So taehyung what did you choose for a job?" Ariel asked him trying to give him some advice and help him. "Math teacher" he said, she laughed out load and put her hand on his shoulder while he was standing there clueless,

"im sorry for laughing but that's the most stupid choice I've ever heard sorry" she said and kept laughing forces seconds.

Poor tae didn't know what to do now because from the first day he felt like a loser.

"But I mean you can find too many girls here great choice my bad" she said after thinking about it for a moment it made sense.

Time pass:

After few days of coming to earth he had his house and every important stuff, today was the big day.. He had to start his new job.

He walked to the office where every other teacher was and took his papers, he now knows where he was going and what's his job. Angels were smarter than humans, so he already knew math and every other subject.

"I have to do this," he said to himself while standing in front of the door of the class, this was his first try. He opened the door and walked in, but unfortunately, the class was a big mess.

Students were so loud, some of them crying some fighting some eating, when he walked in students looked at him for a while and everyone went to their seats.

Except for this one girl. She was sitting at the teacher's table and looking at him without caring, he looked at her too trying to see when I she going to stand up and walk to her seat.

"Aren't you going to your seat like your classmates?" He asked her with his beautiful British accent, she looked at him and rolled her eyes,

she didn't know he was the teacher because of his look, he was wearing all black, pants and shirt with a silver ring while holding his papers and books with his hands that had visible veins. She liked his look, A LOT. Because he looked too attractive for himans.

"And who are you?" She asked him after she stood up and walked toward him standing right in front of him, looking up onto his eyes.

"Im your new math teacher" he said, she took steps back quickly trying to run away with her blushing face after this embarrassing moment, while he was standing there and smiling.

"We are going to have fun here" he said to himself as he knew that half of girls in this class had a crush on him already.

And here was the start of his sweet punishment.

Daily Q: what's your favourite BTS song?

A/n: this is soo weird idea of a story but I hope you guys like it tell me what you think about it here, I'll be posting a new chapter everyday💜