FOUR

Did you wait for me

2:48

If Sunghoon told you he didn't mind Jungwon's presence with them he'd be lying. Honestly it wasn't that the younger had done anything to him, it was probably just coming from the disgusting feeling he felt whenever Jungwon spoke.

He couldn't help the fact that to him, Jungwon was the embodiment of everything annoying.

(a sentiment he shared with nobody but himself)

When he'd entered Sunoo's vehicle, he felt a ecstatic to see the younger but, the feeling was quickly changed to a sense of distaste as he noticed Jungwon's presence in the front seat. As Sunoo quickly explained that Jungwon was his plus one, and then continued to chat happily with him.

Sunghoon's jealousy was an issue he knew he had. He didn't mean to be a jealous person but he can't help himself. A quality he wouldn't be able to get rid of not matter how hard he tried.

He'd end up getting snippets of Jungwon and Sunoo talking in an attempt to try and figure out how to join the conversation but, he had zero clue on what they were talking about so he just stayed silent like he normally does.

"BWAHAHA- NO CAUSE YOU KNOW IN THE PART WHERE-"

"YEAH YEAH AND THEN THE THINGY LIKE KILLED THE DUDES-"

"BRO OH MY GOD THAT PART HURT LIKE A BITCH"

The pair were chatting loudly and Sunghoon sadly in fact did not know the part where the thingy killed the dude's whatever.

Finally he opted to going on his phone because at that point he'd rather not continue trying to relate to a convo that he is barely involved in.

[Riki]

2:56

[Sunghoon]

Aye Riki

what are you doing

[Riki]

Hmm nothing really-

im about to head out but not at this moment

yk i got to be a bit productive before i leave the house

I know you can't relate

[Sunghoon]