Dababby birht

9 months later time skup 

Pic above is you and Proto and the unborn baby 😍 obviously you are blonde and have blue orbs because ur y/n 🤪🤪🤪

9 months had oast and it was almost uR due date. Proto was veru excited about having a kidthat wasnt even his but shhhhh he didnt know that. You were vey poregant and lookked like a hippo and an elefant. You still hasn't told suoerwhy baiut this bcs it's not like he would wanna pay child support anyway. Plus didn't wanna break up w proto cuz he is soooooo hoootttttttt teehee.  Proto was doing his motto mesnwhile you were doing an online pregnancy fotoshoot but in a very certain website 😈 not even a fotoshooot it was a videotape. You needed to makeh money somehow and breeding kinks are very pipular these days sooooooo. 

A anyway in the middle of that you thought you had organzms but actualjy ur water broke. You started screaming and shitting. It was very weird and did I mebtion this thing was actually live? But u didnt know that u thought it was just a video. Many people started to watch how u we e going into labor. Dumbass Y/N. Anyway it was very hot 🥵. Then you called proto and told him u see gicijbg bith. He came homes as fast as he could and brought u to the hospitl. U were still recordingd bc wow fun experience. 

"Y/N ARE YOU OK ANNIE R U OK" he said in a Michael Jackson voice it was very hawt. You siaid obviously not u were giving birth. But hey at least tjousands of ppl were watching and giving u money so that's good. They brought u to the room and blogged into into a machine and said ur giving birth in 69 minutes. 

Super why then bursted throug the door and hugged u. "It's ok baby I'll be herev with yuou" he said and kissed ur biggass lip. Proto was furoius. "AYO WHAT RE YOU DOUNG WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" he scramed. Super why smirked and punches him in the face. He passed out for a bit. He then turned to you makeing u scared, "we both know that baby is mine..." he whispered very seggzi in ur ear. You couldn't believe it, he knew! You hoped with all of ur being he wouldn't tell Proto. You ten saw him wking up. He ran over to suoerbwhy and oulked him out if the room. He came back and hugged u saying like "I'm so sorry baba grall lie will never bulley u again mwa" he kissed u n u did too and then the doctor came and said it's time to give birth so u started pushing.

It was huring a lot and it was veru painful unu 🥺🥺😢😢😣😣😣😔😔😔😨😨😱😱😱🥶🥶🥶😦😦😰😰. "CMON MAMI U CAN DON IT" he screamed as u held his hand pushing. 

You started shitting on the hospital bed and the baby was also coming out as queer. It was very brave. But it was also being born so yes. You started screaming and pushing harder as the doctor gave you a pat on ur ass telling u to push harder. It was very painful. Ouch. 

"ONE FINAK OUSH MAAM!" the doctor screamed in ur face. Keep in mind that Proto was getting his hand broken by u but then u started to also grab his pp and u accudentalky broke it to opposite no more Proto pp for u (time to cheat on him w super why again). You pushed really hard and screamed out 10893 different slurs and hate crimed 2927369 people in the hospital at the same time and then pooped out the baby. It looked so beautiful it looked like this

Drawing by idk who of my friends did this I just found it on my photo library -astro)

Sooooo kawaiiiiiiiiii desuuuuuuuu channnnnnnnnnnnn

The child was very cute u wanted it to crawl back up inside ur pussay but too late xd. Anyway Proto was really happy and cried 108382735 milkions tears 😭. He held dababby and was like

"I'll name him joe from joe mama" he said proudly and started signing the papers. You agreed cuz it was so kawaii desu Chan Neko sugoi nyaaaaaa. 

Years later

You lived a very happy life with it child n Proto. You let super why see his child but just told it he was it's uncle. But yes. But then everything changed when people saw the livestream of u giving birth. And you said slurs so they all canceled you and you died and went to jail bc u also committed various crimes very bad.

The end