Bruh

When you came back to your house with proto you felt very guilty for cheating on him with super why. You really didn't mean to, it was just ur hornyass wanting to get fucked by super why aka ur best friend / crush oh no. You were very sad because what if you were pregnant? What will he think of this.? Maybe you could convince him it's his, but last time y'all fucked was like a week ago. And like j were in big pill abort. But poor ness exists and doctors want to Fuckyou too so what where u gonna do now? You're gonna have to do that shit manually I guess. You were about to insert your hand in to grab the fetus and yeet it out....

W AIT W SECOCNS!!1!1!

you could confuse proto that the bahy was his. I mean they ae twins they look alike. It wouldn't be so difficult. Bro that's so big brain omg reader that one is totally gonna work. As the author of the story I can 100% confirm you it will totally work perfectly. 

So then you went with proto. You weren't gonna tell him right now. You had to make up a plan so he believes it. You had to do the naughty with him so that he is like "wtf where did this bitch come from". You were too lazy to create a whole religion of your kid being god's son instead of supewhys but anyways. You went over to him and then started to die-

Ahem, sorry I was the one who started to die I got confused sorry. As I was saying, you started to rub his pp and he started moaning in Indian scam oops. You were like omg this is so hot bro. But you still had to focus.

'But what if he hits the baby's head-' you thought before he started to thurst into ur pp yes pp and you started moaning like a little bitch. 

"PROTO OMG PLEASE DINT STOP AAAAHHHH" you screamed and I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard you but no one at this moment cared. 

Y'all kept mgoimh at it so that's so good like I'm even going to say that sentence in French look at this je déteste ma vie that's so good great français salut sœurs. 

 "Uhhhhh y/n!" He moaned ur name And he was stating ti go faster. You hoped the baby wouldn't fucken grap onto his dick that would be scary as shit. (How would it even do that it's literally an egg-) 

"Oh my god super wh- PROTO!~" you screamed out while pretending to cum so he would stop as soon as possible. He the came too and went to the bathroom to clean up for some reason ehhh.

Then you put ur clothes on and ignored everything had just happened. See you even gonna tell super why? I mean he kinda deserved to know that's his kid but some way or another.

But for now it was just a secret. Even the fact that you were pregnant. That's so big brain grand cerveau