pervert

Hiii again let start

Today is the day I start it a Sunday so it mean taehyung will be there I wanna ask him so many questions but it hard because his stares scare me alot but anyway I was putting all my close in my luggage.

I was done I called a cab to pick me up because you will be very funny if you think I will go walking I got there I rang the doorbell and taehyung opened it

"Hi good morning sir" I bowed "hi let me show you your room follow me" He said in a raspy voice he probably just woke up I followed him "your room is near my room just incase you know.." He said what do he mean by that I am not going to steal anything and do anything bad so what he mean he probably just thinks I am going to do something bad but I am not.

"Ok sir thank you" I bowed again I think I am going to break my neck this days "okay here is your outfit" 

Oh no it to short and what up with them cat ears.

Taehyung pov
Yeah I did go buy this yesterday just for him so you see I wanted a woman but he just have that looks that it just my type and by looking at his body this outfit will look damm sexy time to have some fun.

"You will look so hot in that" I said oh no I said that aloud "sorry sir what did you say" yoongi said "oh nothing I said I was going to my room" I said changing my weird tone to a serious tone "Ok sir I will change and then what do you want me to do sir" please me i said in my mind "just clean the living room and my room and my bathroom tomorrow you will do more it your first day here so let start easy" I said

"Yes sir" He said then bowed "I will go to my room and play some video games it my day free so let enjoy.

I finished playing overwatch gosh I always win in that game amazing isn't  I decided to go the living room forgetting that there was someone else in my house with me I wasn't alone I went to the living room and saw the most sexiest thing ever.

I saw yoongi cleaning the floor and bending down I went near him and put my hand on his ass and started to touch it he flinched "u-m-m s-s-sir wh-h-hat are you doing" He said stuttering "well you look really hot in this maid outfit" I said smirking "so why don't you let me touch you more hmm" I said winking at him "u-u-u-mmm i....." "you what huh" I said "I have to finish fixing haha" He chuckled nervously.

I will go take a shower finish this an then clean my room after I left I went to take a cold shower because you know I have a little problem right now.

Yoongi pov
I felt a hand in my ass I flinched and turned around and so Kim taehyung I mean I heard he is a pervert so I guess it not a lie he told me if he can touch me more I was lost at words so I just decided to say i have to finish cleaning he had left to his room "urghhhhh what was thatttt" I said whineding.

I have finish the living room now is time to go to taehyung room I went inside and started to clean I heard a door open then I saw taehyung with a towel in his waist oh my gwad he so hot I can possibly be dreaming right now "like what you babe" I got cut of by my thoughts when he started to speak I gulped I didn't say anything he started to get close to me aish why did I get in this space I have nowhere to go he started approaching me until I hit the wall he came near my face is he going to kiss me is he no what am I thinking but my dumbass decided to close my eyes

I felt something close to my ear he said "baby looks really fine today I can eat you up" I opened my eyes and look to the floor he grabbed my chin and said "ohhh he is shy" he said smirking with his other hand he grabbed my waist and started to massage it "even your waist it feels pretty like you" "I wonder how you will feel under me" He said with a smirk why am I not saying anything

He let go of my chin and waist "want to see me change" He said "u-h-h I will just w-a-ait ou-t-tside" I said stuttering "whatever you say cutie" I left the room and took a deep deep breath my heart was beating so fast and my cheeks started to burn.

"Ok cutie you can come in I will be waiting for you in the living room also I change my mind don't  clean the bathroom just my room" He wicked at me.

Finally I am done my feets kind of hurt the living room was so big that I took time to finish that I went to the living room and saw taehyung seeing TV i went slowly to my bathroom so he can't notice me "were are you going babe" He said oh shit "I was just going to the bathroom" I said nervous "I told you to come to me didn't I say that hmm" "Yes sir" I rolled my eyes I came near him "sit on my lap also get a drink" sit on his lap is he crazy "sir can I just get the drink" I said nervous thinking I will get in trouble "sure but sit next to me then and let watch a movie" I obeyed what he said I grab the drink not knowing what it is because I need a drink right now.

Taehyung put the movie I started to feel horny oh damm was it alcohol what the fuck was that shit I started to sweat a lot after a few minutes I felt a hand touch my thighs of course it was taehyung "Aghhhh" I moaned I fast covered my mouth "wow babe you sound good" taehyung kept touching my thighs I wanted more "more please" did I just say that "what did you say I couldn't hear you" taehyung said "I said I want more please" "hmm please what" is he really trying to make me say that "please daddy" "of course baby".

Taehyung stood up and got on top of me he started to touch my thighs with one hand and with the other he grabbed my waist "please kiss me I want moreeeeee" I said "taehyung went close to me and put his lips on mine he kissed me roughly "aghhhh" I moaned the hand that was in my thighs started to go up and stop near my dick he started to palm it I let out some soft moans he finished kissing me and when straight to my neck to lick it and suck on it leaving me  hickeys.

"Aghhh please daddy more aghhh" He got off me and sat me on his lap both feets grapped around his waist he started kissing me again I opened my mouth to let him explore my mouth "hmmmm Aghhhh" his hands both going to my thighs to my ass once he got there he squished it I let out a big moan "hmm you like that baby" tae said "yes daddy please give more" taehyung started to tease me "please daddy hurry up" "as you please baby"

Yes I know it the 2 chapter and this already I am going to damm fast 🤧