𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

彡゚ 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘!

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆i let every word they saytear me apart⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

⋆⋅
i let every word they say
tear me apart
⋆⋅

彡゚SYNOPSIS

There were a lot of things that Wyatt West disliked.

Stepping in water with sock on, having a runny nose and the smell of most salad dressings being a few.

As for things she hated? There were three.

Straight TikTok.

That one roommate who sold her dog.

And being in her sisters twitch streams.

When their mother fucked off with her latest boyfriend, Wyatt had taken in her sister permanently. Orla had an innate talent to make Wyatt do anything she wanted. Let her start streaming? Check. Let her stay up past ten at night? Check.

Being on camera, though?

No way in hell.

Orla had blown up quickly. At the start of 2021 she'd had 500 followers, and by September 2021? She was growing steadily towards 5 million. It was a big adjustment, not just for her, but for her older sister.

Wyatt tried to be supportive, she really did, but she didn't understand. She could barely work facebook without having an aneurysm and spiralling. But what she did know was that Orla wouldn't take the best care of herself when she was streaming. She would forget to drink, something chat would often pick up on.

And so started Wyatt's mom arc.

The oldest sibling would appear off-screen in voice form only and pass the teenager a sandwich with a glass of OJ. She didn't mean for it to become a tradition, but it had. Chat loved her - they ate anything the duo gave them up.

Then Wyatt lost her job.

The siblings moved to a smaller apartment and the oldest started spiralling. How was she going to take care of her younger sister better than their mum if she couldn't even keep her job for long enough to put food on the table?

But Orla had an idea.

100 Thieves needs a new photographer, and the West siblings need a fresh start - so Wyatt wouldn't be too mad... right?

REC'D SPECS!
background ; white
font ; helvetica neue
size ; smallest

彡゚STARRING...

━━━━━━ SINA DEINERTWYATT WEST

━━━━━━ SINA DEINERT
WYATT WEST.

also starring . . .

emily skinner as orla west
hina yoshihara as beverly sato
lilia buckingham as scout hudson

streamers as themselves

⋆⋅
bout a million ways you
cou break my heart.
⋆⋅

CONFESSIONAL!
hello?? corpse fic bc i want to hold his hand? perhaps. also, fuck kiwifarms and their mothers who's basements that those losers live in :) anyway! as always, if a cc is uncomfortable w this book, please contact me and i'll take it down.