two.

IT HAD BEEN A hectic stream. The remaining streamers (Orla, Rae and Tubbo) were now sitting in a discord call as the high wore off.

"How did I bomb it so fast? I used to be such a good sussy baka" the blonde huffed as Rae let out a giggle. Tubbo was half tuned out because of drowsiness caused by the time difference - meaning it was close to three am there.

"You're the best imposter, Orla! Don't sweat it - it's been a good few months" The older girl cooed as she looked at the google form responses on her second monitor.

"Whatcha doing?"

Orla was a sticky beak, there was no doubt about it.

"Looking through some 100T photographer applications - none of them have that oomf, you know? They're incredible but they don't have that - i don't wanna call it oomf again but they really are missing it" Rae groaned, fingers circling her temples.

Orla snuck a glance at her door, and once assured that it was indeed locked, she started plotting.

"My sister is a great photographer..."

Wyatt was going to kill her.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Don't be mad..."

Wyatt looked at her sister with her jaw set, exhaling loudly as she took in what the younger West sibling had just said.

"Orla"

"Yes?"

"You're a fucking idiot. I'm the guardian - it's not your responsibility to find me word, especially not with your mentors! God, I don't even have a portfolio made up anymore!" The eldest sibling was on a rant now.

She knew Orla meant well, but it was embarrassing. The one thing Wyatt knew she was good at was taking care of her sister - how lowly would people think of her when they realised she'd been out of a job for a few months?

How was she supposed to be a responsible guardian when they'd moved into Beverly's tiny two bedroom apartment for free and took turns sleeping on the couch for a few months?

Wyatt was prideful.

Bev knew that, Orla knew that and so did that stupid cow who overthrew them as editors at their own damn magazine.

So, the girl took a deep breath and re-evaluated.

"Okay. I'll put together a portfolio - but I'm eating your ice cream tonight, douche bag"

"Deal!" Orla beamed.