almost caught

Don't you just hate it when you do something fun then your a suspect of a crime? Yeah, my fun little prank turned out into a little crime scene. Mr. Trutman was very concerned and turned the free-period into a crime scene. He interviewed all of us. He didn't stop. He held us back 1hour just to figure out who did this. He even got the principal!
"Okay, do you know who changed the schedule?" He would ask
"Well it wasn't me!" They would reply or "I think it was Josh, he's an odd human..."

After him interviewing all of the class, he called my name. I looked up from reading "The Great Gatsby" and walked up to his desk. My hands were shaking, I could feel some water dripping off of my fingers. Oh no! I had activated one of my powers! Ok stay calm May. You got this.

"Okay," he said, I could smell the Cheetos that he was eating, "Do you know who changed the schedule?"
"Uhhh no," I answered, I could feel a puddle beneath me, "Well I think the eta her wrote it and Uh maybe he didn't have any plans for the day."
"Mhm, well then, carry on to your reading." He said.
Phew! That was close! Man that was tough.... But what would've happened if he caught me? That would have been bad.

Very bad...

---
Update:
Okay I'm back,
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile
The app wasn't working right.
Sorry!
---