Thevittatha Mutham!!!

K painful : En amma enna epti paapangannu yosichiyadi...

That is an undeniable fact...
In that frightened state of mind, Mullai did not even think about it for a moment....

M : ...................

Then that mind became very badly anxious....

Without any pain, Kathir began to fuss with her for talking naturally...

At that moment he realized that he could not bear even the slightest change in her face....

K teasing : Un Munivaroda kelvikku bathil soltratha vuthesam illayadi...

He decided not to talk about it now and to talk about it after eating...
Then he tried to distract her...
Mullai's mind stumbled at the thought of what she had done...

At the time, she was angry that everyone had left her alone with him, but did not realize the guilt that would be imposed on him by the consequences of her anger....

M herself : Nathan purinchukkama romba over panni vechurukkano....

Kathir buried his face in her neck and tried to cause shy, but she realized that he was trying to distract her....

Mullai pulled his face away from her neck...

K : Eathukkudi manushanoda nelamai puriyama pudichu pudichu thallittu irukka.....

M : Ippo neenga enna pesa vanthighalo atha pesunga... Mathathellam aprame vechukkalam...

K : Ennala ippolam pesa mudiyathu di...

M tearing : Ippo enakku pesanum avalothaan.... Illa pesalana eppothum enkitta pesathiya....

Kathir looked into her eyes and realized that he could not play with her anymore..
In it, he was able to understand her stubbornness and guilt....
In any case, it is his duty to make her understand that there is nothing wrong with him....
It was not to blame her...
If the basis of the relationship is wrong, it will be very difficult, so he dared to settle it....

All that naughtiness was set aside for that moment, and he took her hand and made her sit on the bed....
And he sat down next to her and made her look at him...

M : Ippo ennavo kettighale....

Kathir tried to grab her palms but she tapped it....because if Kathir touches her she can't speak....

Na kettathuku bathil sollungha....

At that point the anger and mischief disappeared...some kind of entitlement appeared....

After he touched her, he realized that relationship was important to him...

And she began to answer her questions quietly...

K : Na enna unna rape pannava muyarchi pannen nu ketten...

M : Na epponga apti sonnen ungatta...

Their speech seemed to mix with anger and entitlement...
Those eyes stared for a while....

K : Nightu veetla ulla satti ,mutti andavellam uruttunathu aptithan di irunthuchu rape panna varavanta thappichu ootrathukkagha pantra mathiri…

These actions were completely forgotten...

Namma veetla kalaila paathappa kuda apti thaane alangolama kedanthuchu...
Eatho unnai kattaya paduthi ellame nadathittu veetta vittu velila ponavan mathiri...

Amma ellarum apti thaan neniaichuruppanga..

There was no answer to tell her in that...
Because everyone has a reason....