Sing me to Sleep

I plug in my head phone into the iPod sitting on my lap. New millennium fill my ears. Lens soft voice sings. His voice hold a hint of pain, " it just keeps going up, thing in closed space. I want to get out but I just can't escape. According to the elevator girl... This is really just how you lived your life." He sings.

I hum along to the toon. I'm lens number one fan, I know everyone o his song. I match his every note. I'm not a stalker. I'm his sister. My name is Rin, twin sister to Len the famous idol. Though we haven't meet in seven years. We're fourteen now.

A girl with short brown hair leans over from her seat. "Hey! Is that Lens new song?" She asks. I nod my long blond hair flutters down my face. " I love it! My names Haurhi and yours." Big brown eyes fill her petit face. She sports a green head band.

"I'm Rin." I smile." Are you traveling?" I ask. Stupied. I think. We're on a train, what the hell else would she be doing?

" I'm going to the music festival. I'm trying to get scouted." She beams. The music festival is the biggest event in our town. Idols and scouts come and look for fresh blood. The main event is the V.O.I.C.E. a event where any one can sing in hope to be chosen for a full scholarship into Sakura academy. A music school. The school Len goes to.

"I'm on my way there too. I wanna get a glimpse of my homeboy Len." I blush did I really just say that.

" you must really love him." She says. If only she knew. I nod. The train pulled up at the station. " Got to go, meeting up with my dad. See you around Rin." She hopes off the seat and runs up the ally way.

I waves and pull together my own belongings. Something falls from my pocket. I bend to pick it up, but I stop short. on the ground lay lay half a silver locket. in it's a picture of a baby bouj, with short blonde hair, my older brother. Len