Chapter 2

[Warning: *mature content*]

~~~~
Another peaceful day on the ship was about to end. Most of them had gone to sleep except Zoro who was keeping watch on that night and Sanji who would go to sleep after preparing for the next day's breakfast. After Sanji completed his work and was about to retire to bed, he noticed that the medicine that Chopper had asked Zoro to take since he had not completely recovered, was lying on the corner of the table.
Sanji thought," I know I should give this to him but it's still awkward. Not to mention everyone else is sleeping..." Ever since their first kiss, both of them would avoid each other all the time. When they were forced to talk, they would use the harshest words in the coldest way possible without even looking at each other. This made the rest of the crew worry (except for Nami and Robin :) ).

(Sanji's p.o.v.)
It would not be good to wake someone up just to ask them to give the medicine to him. Tsk I'll have to go, there's no other way. I still don't know why he did that on that day. He was not drunk since he was not allowed to drink any sake that time. He probably had fever. I should have resisted if I was going to worry about it later. Why am I still thinking about it? It was probably an accident. I had always known that the marimo was stupid. However, I did not ever expect him to do that........well... it was not that bad... I know I have feelings for him... but I can't expect him to return them... he hasn't even realised his own feelings yet...(<--muttered inner voice)
WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!?  DIDN'T I PROMISE MYSELF YESTERDAY TO FORGET THAT IT HAD HAPPENED? I'm happy enough to be able to flirt with Nami-san and Robin-chan.. I don't need him.

[After a few minutes]
Sanji went up with the medicine and a glass of water and found that Zoro was sitting on the floor cleaning his sword.
S(Sanji): * in a cold voice * You didn't take your medicine, here.
Z (Zoro): Oh
Sanji lighted his cigarette while the other took the medicine. After Zoro had finished, Sanji was about to pick up the glass and go back when Zoro grabbed his wrist and asked, "Are the others asleep?" Sanji suddenly felt nervous but he kept his cool and only replied-"yes.. why?"

Z: Sit down. I have some things to say.

Sanji paused for a few seconds and then proceeded to sit by the window. He was too confused and nervous to say anything but he maintained his calm on the outside.

Z: I didn't think that this day would come but I can't help it anymore so I'll say everything. ....At first, I only thought you to be a lecherous but skilled cook who can fight well. However, it did not take much long for me to not be bothered by you. Every time I saw you, I would feel irritated as if I wanted something which I was not getting.. no matter how much we fought or quarrelled. I didn't know what it was and the irritation only got worse with time. Finally, that day when you were ready to sacrifice your life for the crew, I was so annoyed and it was not just anger or fear.... it was a lot of different things which I still can't understand. But that day when I saw you crying like that, I couldn't think of anything. I didn't know what to do or what I was doing. It was as if I was possessed by something. I couldn't stop myself and I didn't know why I was doing that either. Even so, that was the first time I felt as if I got what I wanted.

This entire time, Sanji was looking outside the window, smoking his cigarette with his hair covering his eyes. It was night so he was not wearing his coat. Zoro paused for sometime as he looked at Sanji expecting some kind of response. Seeing that Sanji was not replying, he continued,"I tried to not think of it. I convinced myself that it was nothing. I tried to fight the feeling ..... It's hard to explain all of it but in short, I have fallen for you."

(Sanji's p.o.v.)
THE HELL IS HE SAYING AFTER ALL THIS TIME? Just when I was trying to not think about it anymore. And what's up with this sincere confession? I shouldn't have come here. I'll have to say something. How can one say something after hearing all this and why am I so nervous!? No, I should calm down and think properly. Well since he said everything, should I tell him too? No, what am I thinking?I can't confess to this marimo. But-- "So... what do you think about me?", asked Zoro.