(1.) Mere Mortals.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dark Deception (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

They were lambs to the slaughter. Pieces of a puzzle meant to be coming together in killing the humans who dared entered their lands.

Joy Joy Land.

The animatronics only wanted to be left alone. Left to their one devices and dive fell into memories of a happier times before Malek ruined their fun.

And by ruining, Lucky meant taking control of their bodies and forcing them watching as they hurt innocents who never know about them when entering the messy terrain.

'I'm sorry, Doug.'

Lucky watched inside his own mind. Malek's mercy extended in not having him placed in his body and watching as he fought off the humans and letting Hangry chewing their insides out just for fun.

'Don't tell me you don't enjoy it.'

The adrenaline running through Lucky's veins disagreed. His body enjoyed the hunts for mortal than slaughtering them like little lambs un the house.

'Like me a long time ago. Before Malak found me.'

Still, his conscience gagged at just how Lucky felt joy at this unmerciful punishment. Neither humans deserved the hurt the others and him put them through everyone they stumbled here.

Too bad, so sad. You know humans are mere mortals-

'Why are you even here?! I'm your puppet!'

If Malak wanted Lucky admitting defeat, then he'd admit defeat. He hated this demon for stealing his life, body, and even his mind. His one thoughts were his anymore, mixing with his guilt and sadism.

'Forced sadism.'

Aww, my pet. Do you not enjoy this life? Your life as a new fashioned killer. As part of our deal, you hurt humans who hurt you.

Lucky nearly shouted his protests. Instead, he chose saying silent in the presence of Malek the merciless.

It wouldn't end well if he acted stupid.

'I wish I had that Doug's powers. '

An involuntary shiver ran fine Lucky's spine. He shuddered as these feelings of anger and self-reassurance caused through his mind calming the internal fight his conscious was causing.

Good boy. Calm my pet. Wouldn't want to lose, would we?

Malek visibly calmed. Body less tensed than seeing Lucky fight his control a few moments prior. He wasn't powerful as made himself out to be.

If he wanted a proper ruling in these dimensions, he needed the leader's consent and usefulness on his side of the bargain.

"I hate you." Lucky pushed Malak a few feet, wanting the Lord of evil away far and beaten. "I hate you! I WISH YOU CEASED TO EXIST!"

Lucky's mini rant was cut off when a hand stroked his cheek. He once again shuddered as Malak stated with that empty gaze with those soulless eyes. It was creepy and he wanted him gone.

"Sorry, my pet." Lord Malak leaned done a few inches and whispered into Lucky's working ear. "I will never cease to exist. I created you, you are mine and you will help with Bierce and her pathetic human."