(3.) Financial Friendships.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dark Deception (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

"Agatha."

That name. The child willingly said her name to the rabbit who easily could've killed her and left me her without any mercy whatsoever.

True. We are a monster. Well, you are.

So why did she trust him? The child's comment proved true, even if the insult resulted a little sting in his gut where his heart should've been.

When did you have a heart?

Before Malak replaced it with circuits.

The child was shocked into silent. Thank fuck.

"So, Lucky." Agatha savoured his name as if it were a course meal about to be eaten. "You enter my domain without my permission and expect to be alive? Cute, very, very cute. Not like me though, daddy says I'm the cutest."

"Wait, daddy." Lucky was torn between laughing and being scared shitless. "Who's your daddy? The wizard of Oz?"

Agatha glared in disgust. As if his comment shattered a thought she always held in her heart all these years when someone have a compliment.

How sad.

"Nah, he granted wishes for good. Daddy Malak on the other hand..."

Ah, shit.

Lucky was suddenly slashed into the floor. Crying in pain, he mentally cursed Bierce for giving him this fleshy body which felt more of a prison. He'd forgotten the limitations in his past life.

The human body can only take so much.

"Run then."

Great, now he was hallucinating the witchy rip off's voice in his head. He never remembered giving her access to his mind. Even with demons, they needed permission or they'd break the rules like Malak did with the mortal beating him into oblivion.

A witch in my head. This day is really off to a good start.

Someone else tried pushing their way in Lucky's mind. Shadows seeping his vision and inviting him into a blissful state of sleep and possession.

Only one entity offered this deal.

"Malak."

Agatha charged whilst Lucky got distracted by the voices and conversation in his mind. He cried out again as Agatha challenged him.

His eyes sparked red.

A challenge, heh?

She raised a confused brow before gasping surprise when Lucky vanished-

"Your not the only one with powers, princess."

Grasping her claw, the rabbit threw the demon girl out his way and on the wall she banged into at the end of his (amazingly) fitful throw.

"You SON OF A BITCH."

Agatha refused to be tamed. She screamed a shrilling shriek and rushed slashing Lucky with her claws which he could only counter with a few blocks. He pushed the demon out his way debating his next move when she decided for him.