(2.) Monsters' Wills.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dark Deception (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

He's sipping fine wine and it's satisfying.

"You may enter."

A voice called him out his thoughts. Buried deep inside his own mind, the rabbit reluctantly let go and allowed himself back into reality. He gulped at what he was about to do.

He was either stupid or smart selling his soul.

"Master Malek." Lucky bowed with a slight glare. "You requested me, boss man? We were in the middle of killing a mortal, you know! Hangry finally got his ribs-"

Malek raised a single finger. That action made Lucky shut up immediately knowing the consequences if he dared disobeyed his newfound master of evil.

Hearing that title made him internally cringe.

"I did not give you permission to speak, pet."

"Sorry, master Malek." Lucky mumbled, avoiding the demon's eyes. "Didn't mean ta. Please forgive me."

The demon raised a hand and Lucky flinched. Arms raised over his eyes and knees bent as he placed himself in a crouched position. For a moment, he wasn't in Malek's realm.

He was home. Mama hitting his cheeks and not letting him go until the session ended.

"NO!"

Not yet an animatronic, the anthropomorphic bunny looked up at his master with a grateful gaze. For a second, Malak's expression softened as he secretly looked into Lucky's memories.

He's glad he killed his parents.

"Lucky." A voice softly called his name guiding the rabbit's mind back to reality. "She isn't here. Your mother is dead. I killed her."

The rabbit child not even in his teen years peeked out the mini hole in his arms. Settling them lower to his abdomen and hugging his sides.

"Sorry, master Malak. What did you want me for?"

Lucky's eyes turned cold and emotionless. A hazed, clouded mist covered the irises and normal hazel turned into crimson red covering his entire white section of the eyes.

"Good, good." Malek smirked. "I have a specific mortal you need to take care of. She's known as E in those little notes she sends to anyone she thinks will survive my realms. How cute."

Anything happening the realms is what Malek knew 24/7. Anyone assuming the opposite would be a fucking idiot and a total mortal.

"Who is this mortal, master?"

Any creature in these realms had knowledge of Malek's malice spreading throughout the portal and corrupting the leaders under his control.

Lucky was the latest that had been included.

"I don't know yet." Malak growled frustrated. "She keeps avoiding the shadows because of damn Helen Bierce. Bitch think she can get her soul back. Little does she know she needs it."