"Drama"

Like any other average college day, it was boring as hell. Professors were teaching and students were thinking about what they would do once class ended. GF, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about her boyfriend. They had an amazing date the other night. He took her out to a fiesta and gave her the time of her life. She had wished that night would have never ended... but like all things do, it did.

Classes that she didn't have with BF seemed to last about forever. Of course what was really irritating is Kapi having to be in every class she had. Especially cause he sat right beside her in all of them, expect for History and PE, since BF was always with her.

"Ok class, today we're going to be starting a project. This will be a partner project, so choose wisely. You're going to give me a project based on your life here in Funkin Academy. Be specific, I want to know very much about you. Exams are indeed coming up, but being the smartass I am, I'm deciding that this will replace your exam for the year," Professor Joe told the class.

All of the students seemed to have nothing but blank faces. Exams were fucking hard, and this man really just told it off. Easily, the students were taking this way more seriously than originally planned. GF had decided to partner up with Carol. Kapi, of course begged to join them, but he got stuck over with Monika.

"Damn, can you believe it? We only have to give a story about ourselves and that's it!?" Carol exclaimed.

"I know, right? History is the hardest subject to study for me! Looks like I won't have to worry about that anymore," Girlfriend smiled.

A chair pulled out and there stood one of the new girls in their class, Anya.

"Hey, Professor Joe told me to work with you guys. There's no one else to really join..." Anya began to say.

"You're fine, girl. Here, you can join us!" Carol beamed.

"Hehe, thank you two. Damn, I haven't felt this attended since me and my boyfriend broke up last year," Anya admitted.

"You had a boyfriend? What was his name?" Girlfriend asked, confusingly.

"Well... it kinda fits the word I just said. His name was Boyfriend," Anya smiled.

"Boyfriend!? As in Boyfriend.XML?" Girlfriend was trying to process the information.

"Yeah, do you know him?" Anya asked confusingly.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend. He never told me he had an ex girlfriend..." Girlfriend was so damn confused.

"He never even mentioned me? God, he's such an asshole. In the end, he ran off with this weird ass ginger boy. Guess things didn't end up so well between them..." Anya scoffed.

"Yeah, guess not... " Girlfriend said, a little broken.

After the bell had rung, GF made her way out of the classroom, where she shortly met up with BF.

"Hey girl, how's it going?" Boyfriend chuckled.

"Pretty good. Hey, uh... I have a question for you-"

"Babe, you can ask me anything!" Boyfriend smiled.

"Did you have a girlfriend before me?" Girlfriend asked.