The introduction...

/ WARNING! this story use strong language, gore description (from time to time there will be warnings) and adult dialogue viewer description... is advice/

(the video was made by epic game, it's just a introduction about the context of chapter 2. now... enjoy the reading!)

The sky is black, no noise, no smell, no touch... just emptiness... time seems to be stop forever and ever. Is this how death feels like? Floating around the place and to never wake up?

But suddenly, a dot of light appears is this immense darkness! Is it finally heaven? Or...

But before we can realize anything, the people start to fall in this dot of light, it is so bright that at first, we don't see anything. Then the light goes down and we can see we are over the ocean or maybe we are over the island?

Between all those people falling from the blue clear sky, two in particular are panicking, trying to flap their arms to slow down their fall before falling in the gigantic ocean. Bubbles going at the surface.

After a short moment, the head of the pirate goes out of the water, followed by the end of a orange dumb fish. The pirate adjusts his hood and see the island from far away.

this pirate has a large bear, nice black pirate clothes, a hook on his right hand and having a stick for his left leg. the fish has a pirate hat, a starfish covering is left eye. He smiles and goes to the captain.

"Well fishy, says the pirate, looks like we need to swim a little to get to land

"Well fishy, says the pirate, looks like we need to swim a little to get to land.... Let's go my fellow comrades!"

He looks behind and realize there's only one orange fish with him.

"Oh.... Well... this is bad... let's go together fishy... maybe we will find our group on land."

They both start to swim to the island, while other people keep falling from the sky. Wondering where they fell from because there's no hole in the sky....

-

The pirate is drying his clothes on the sand, the fish is still swimming in the sea. The captain is looking at the map he just found, it's the same map... from every other time, just bigger, more wood and... weird factory at many corners.