Meeting a ninja

This forest is gigantic... The crew is walking, searching for the best place to find a new crew mate. The captain wonder where could be everyone? It's so calm... Normally all the people on this island act crazy and do stupid shit!

 But no... This time everything is quiet. The hope to find a new person, suddenly drop lower...

"Whelp! Start Ember with a grin, looks like we cannot find no one... Soooooo! I suggest we just give up the idea."

The where about to turn around until they hear a window break. The crew, except Ember, go check it out. Their stupid head pops out of the bush and can see a little house with music and people in it. A LOT of people!

(just imagine the people in it okay

(just imagine the people in it okay...)

The captain smile and look behind to Ember saying:

"Well.... Looks like we found people..."

"Are you really thinking people will join a random pirate crew with no history? People just want to have fun here! Not working for a weird captain like you!" snap Ember back.

"Hey! don't be rude Ember! Say side winder, we all know you're against the idea, but we are doing this okay!"

She pokes Ember shoulder has a warning to stay in her place. Then, they all walk to the house full of music, with of course Ember sign and stomping with them.

The captain opens the door with strength, the people look at them weird out. This... might not have been to good way to enter this place.

The captain looks at his sister and close the door slowly while saying:

"Okay! Let's do this again! You didn't saw nothing!"

The people shrug it off and start to party again. This time the captain opens the door like a normal person and enters the house with his crew.

"This is such a bad idea..." grumble Ember in the back.

The other just don't listen at this point, the captain smiles and looks at side winder.

"Now..." he turns back to his crew. "Let's find this new crewmate! Let's scatter!"

They all go on their separate ways in this crazy house. People are drinking, others are dancing on the dance floor, some are making competition between each other and even fight. Ember needed to duck to prevent to get hit by a body that was thrown outside by the window. 

People are crazy!

Then the captain does something stupid...

Again...

He shut down the music and step on a table with a great pose. Fishy is making wind with a little leaf to the boss, trying to make a more glorious scene.