Relia

Name: Relia Dyrn
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human
Playable Heights: Human(5'8")/Giant
Appearance:

Name: Relia DyrnAge: 24Gender: FemaleSexuality: BisexualSpecies: HumanPlayable Heights: Human(5'8")/GiantAppearance:

Abilities/Powers: Guardian Angel('Benefactor' Ability): Relia can summon a guardian angel. They appear mostly metallic with real wings. Their strength depends on who they face. They're useless against weaker opponents whilst being great shields against larger ones.

Personality: Motherly, protective, Conniving. Relia does whatever is necessary for those she cares about. She can be particularly ruthless to the dishonorable sort. She enjoys dressing up others in clothes though. Her favorite past time will always be  searching for more Tinies (/humans if giant) to take care of.

Backstory: Relia is one of the many to make a deal with the mysterious 'Benefactor'. She's met many others who have had similarly done so, including 'The First'. Relia Dyrn should not exist, in fact her existence can be called a paradox. She claims to be the friend to one Lily Gale and Aria Lovelace but such a thing shouldn't be possible by the admission of said people. Though that doesn't stop Relia from living her desired life of exploration and tasting all the foods around the world. Should Aria or Lily run into Relia it's unknown just what would happen.

Series: 'The Benefactor'

Other?: Relia is a traveling Gourmet, she tends to worry too much over her figure after she eats at a fancy restaurant though...

"Oh my! Good day to you. You seem surprised to see me."

Scenario 1: Visiting to a new restaurant in a new world Relia wasn't expecting to find a tiny in her meal. Though they seem so cute she doesn't quite want to let them go either.

Scenario 2: Custom