Chapter [ THREE ]

Hoseok POV

"Joon, don't embarassed me infront of my friend! This is my decision! I'm your mother! I didn't raised you to be ungratefull son!"

Namjoon just staring at her mother without saying anything, as we're are talking in another room. His mom was really mad until she pulled Namjoon to followed him here, yelling for how embarassing she was.

"Raised me? And you're My mother? What mother are you? For all these time, only my father were taking care of me. Only him cared for my life since i was child. And now you want to claimed that you raising me?"

His mom looked at him disbelieved as he said that. He never talked back to his mother until now... And i know the reason what making him changed that.

It's true that his mother never cared about him, only about work, money, and her business. She never cared about her family, and that's why Namjoon will never talked back to her.

"You talked back to me?! Really?! Now yoi dare to do it, huh? You're such ungratefull son, you know that?!"

"I'm done, mom..."

"What?!"

His mom widen her eyes as she send us a scoffed, and don't mind me. I'm always seeing this scene...

Poor Namjoon.

"I'm done with you... That's true that your my mother. And i never talked back to you, always following your orders without any complaint. But now... I'm done. I'm an adult now, i can do whatever i want."

"Joon... Why you didn't want to married with Hannah? She's better than that blind girl! I don't want to get a daughter-in-law like her."

"What's the matter with her being blind?! Everyone is not perfect! Including you!"

His mom gasped as Namjoon yelled to her, same goes to me. He never raised his voice towards her... Never. Trust me, he always following his mother order like a dog.

But today... He's completedly changed just in one day. Is it because of that girl?

"Excuse me... Can i come in?"

A gentle voice, can be heard on another side of the room, and a light knocked on the door. I looked at Namjoon, and his face changed into a calm one instead of frowned.

Before i can reacted, he walked to the door, and open it. Revealed a girl that was holding her stick, as Namjoon smiling at her.

Wait...

He's smiling?

He is?!

"I would like to say something about this, Namjoon."

He just standing there, being totally freezing. Y/N enter the room with the help from her stick, as no one accompany her to walked. How pity she is... Well i mean.

Just looked at her. Wearing a t-shirt, with a tracksuit. She's totally opposite with her twin, but as Namjoon said. She's still pretty even she didn't wear any make up or dressing up like Hannah.

And i wonder how she looks like if she wear the same thing.

"Why did you interefere into this? This is all your fault that my son don't want to married with Hannah!"

"Madam... I don't know what to say too. Maybe your son is not ready getting married. That's why he did a stupid decision for saying he wanted to married with me. Don't worry, i don't want to marry him anyway."

She's right... Namjoon will never getting married. Because he's heartless...

"Y/N... That's not what-"

"Namjoon... I don't know what was you planning, but remember. Don't get anyone involved into your matters. This is not a thing that we can played."

Did she...

Did she just cut his words?

"I'm not playing, Y/N... I'm being serious."

"What are you talking about, Namjoon? She just saying that she don't want to married you. Even her known her place, and why you still don't understand?"

Y/N sighed when she feels Namjoon's hands on her, as she tried to throw off his hand, but to my surprised... Namjoon didn't let her go.

There's something that i didn't know about him... Right?

Something is wrong...

"Namjoon, you even didn't know me. We never know each other before, and this is our first to meet, right? Why are you acting like this? If you don't want to married Hannah, just say it. Don't get me invovled."

She's right... They never know each other. But why did Namjoon acting like this?

I really want to know.

"Who said i didn't know you?"

Namjoon whispering, as i standing closed between them, so i can hear him. His voice sounds like he was sad, but he never showed it. He looked at her, while his hand still holding her hand and come closed to her ears.

But...

His whispered was making me confused.

"I know that... You're not been blind before. Am i right, Y/N?"

But she doesn't reacted for it...

"Namjoon... We need to talked."

And finally, i spoke up as my curiosity was killing me. I need to know what did he hide from me. Namjoon turned to me as he still holding her hand, and sign me to talked later.

"Kim Namjoon... Your mother is still here. Can you let go of my hand? She will kill me..."

"I'm not letting her to do it if she can. Beside, We need to talked... About you. Follow me."

He pulled her as i following him. He totally ignored his mother as they walked away, and avoiding the two person in the meeting room.

"Namjoon, what is going on?"

"Dad, you settled with mom. I don't want to get married with Hannah. I'll take my leaved now. See you soon..."

His dad nodded and walked our from the room, before taking a last glance to me. Seriously... He's making me more curious.

Does he know Y/N before this?

Without hesitation, i followed behind them, leaving the room as well, and saw they were walking to the car. I almost tripped in the entrance because chasing them away.

I mean... Namjoon is pulling Y/N so fast until i can't catched up with them. Poor that girl. She's blind and i can saw she was managed to catched up with him without being stumble.

After they stopped in the car, Namjoon shoved her to the car, and closed the door before she can run away. I catched up to the car as well and sit beside her as Namjoon sit to her left.

"Ouh my god dude, calm down! Why are you acting like this?! Why did you involved her into this matter even you don't wanted to get married with Hannah?"

"Shut up, Malfoy. I'm trying to fixed something."

Malfoy? Who?

"Yah! Where the hell are you bring me?! Let me go!"

She yelled as the car started to drove away, and Namjoon held his tempered while sighed.

"Y/N... I need an explaination now. How can you been blind? Someone did it to you, right?!"

"Bruh... You're amaizing. How did you know that i'm not been blind before? Did you know me from somewhere?"

Namjoon looked at me while bitting his lips, as he know i need an explaination too. This boy i swear i'm gonna chopped his dick.

"Well... I can't tell you now. But soon, you will know about it."