Chapter [ SEVEN ]

A private jet has landing to the airport, and seems like a few man with a black suit was standing aboved it, waiting for it to completely landing on the ground.

They make a line, as the door started to open, and revealed a man walking out from the jet, wearing a casual brown suit, with a girl beside him.

"Welcome, Sir Namjoon. We've been waiting for you and Dr. Jackson Wang has sent us to take you there."

"Okay... I assumed we should arrived there as fast as possible."

The man nodded and take their luggage, as he pulled the girl by her waist, before give her a sweet kiss in the forehead.

"Namjoon, don't do that. People will see you..."

"Don't worry. They can't say anything since this is the first time i brought a girl with me. And they know you're special for me."

"You really a rock-head person, huh? I don't know what have i done until you like me. But well... I know you can't helped it."

"You've no idea how much i love you, babe. I don't care if you don't love me back. You didn't do anything actually, but my heart is-"

Before he can finished his words, someone was fake coughed, and he feels like someone has sent a death glared to the both of you from behind.

"Bruh... I'm still alived here. Don't make me invisible by your both sweet-talk or whatever..."

Hoseok said as you three arrived the entrance, and sit on the car that was waiting.

"You need to find a girl for you as well, Hoseok. I know you hurt because you can't do something like i did."

Namjoon said as he pulled your waist to sit closed with him, and kissed your cheeks. You were blushing and turned to another way, as he chuckled.

"You did this because i can't see anything, Namjoon. Just wait until i got my sight again."

"Then what? We're gonna put some action into it while you being on top of me? In our bed? Sounds interesting..."

Your cheeks became more red as he put his face into your neck, and sniffed the scene from yours.

"Dude... Stop. Just fucking find a room, you're making me disgusting."

"Disgusting or lonely?"

He laughed again, make Hoseok send him a free glared as he pulled out his phone, scrolling into social media and ignored Namjoon.

"So... This Jackson guy. He's a doctor? And your friend?"

"Yeah... He worked under me 2 years ago. But now he's working by himself, chasing his dream to helped the poor people that need to be helped by threathing them free."

His words making your heart beating fast, as you biting your lips.

Helping a people...

You understand how meaningful that dreams to you... And you smiled.

It was your dreams too..

"I just agreed to it... And he said i can come to him if i need a help. We're buddies... Right, Hoseok?"

"Yeah, you can count on him, Y/N. He's the best doctor we ever have... Even that he's a mafia before."

You nodded, not knowing what to replied. But then, the situation in the car became silent. Your mind was busy thinking about your mom and Hannah condition.