An introduction

So as mentioned in the description, if you read it, it's just a random idea I saw from somewhere with a few if my own ideas put in there so it isn't just straight up copying. Now some of this stuff might include topics that might be triggering to others, not just in this story but in any I might make in the future (this is just a sort of starter pack from me so expect some BS to come out from this). Because this is my first story, you can put in any recommendations you have for any new stories in the future, I'll be sure to reply to the idea if I can... anyways let's just get this started.

^ So Dream is going to be about 17 in this story, and when he finds Ranboo.
^ Ranboo I'll be a few months old when found, where he'll be found will be revealed in the next chapter but some of you might already know where it'll be.
^ Dream isn't exactly human in this AU but he does have the similar physique to one.
^ Ranboo in this story will be half endermen and half ghast

^ Where they're living in isn't exactly the best place to be in, mainly because while there are some middle class living there, it's range of low class is about 60% of the population. As a result, making money can be fairly hard, the main reason why the town even gets money to begin with because of all the tourists who come by to buy souvenirs and to take pictures of the people living there alongside the scenery.

^ What does this mean? Well it means Dream has to work extra for the sake of keeping him and Ranboo in a good enough condition so that Ranboo could be taken care of. They live in a one bedroom house with a small kitchen, small living room, and one bathroom.

^  Where they live is actually famous for selling netherite and other things from the nether, however the portals are temporarily destroyed as a way to stop tourists from coming in, until they have the money to place a gate to keep the tourists out anyways. This isn't the case everywhere since some of the portals are hidden behind trees that were planted by some of the kinder tourists who were careful not to enter the nether. It's often asked by locals to not enter the nether due to safety concerns but if you've ever traveled anywhere or heard the stories then you know not every tourist will listen.

^ Dream isn't really supposed to have a child, mainly because he's only 17 when starting to even raise/nurture Ranboo. His friends are in similar age range so there may be moments where they act more like teenagers, not so much the adults they are now. Nonetheless he still takes care of Ranboo and another way he makes money is by taking care of other kids.

^ Naturally Ranboo isn't like the other children so he usually just stays inside, either playing by himself, watching the scenery/looking at tourists walking around, or playing with Dream (this is more noted when he gets older).
^Ranboo's favorite people, besides Dream, are Tommy and Tubbo, although he adores Tubbo a bit more.

Sorry if it's long, this is the first time I've created a story in like years so bare with me please- This is mainly going to be in first person with some second person and third person from time to time. The first chapter should come out soon, I'll try to update this story as often as I can. Hope you enjoy!