Chapter Two

I grabbed my moms hand and my spear and we ran for the backdoor to try and escape, I opened the back door but ran into more men. Dang it I thought I took a step back but there were more men, we're surrounded I didn't know what to do until my mom nudged me and said "sweetie I love you but I think my time is done" she smiled faintly and I immediately knew what she meant.

Tears ran down my eyes she was going to let me escape while she died I couldn't take it, I started sobbing like a child "mom don't do it, don't leave me" but it was too late, she was already being attacked by men, "NOOOOOOOOOO" I cried and grabbed my spear and started attacking. I managed to scare them off but by then it was too late I ran towards my mom and watched as she managed to say her last words, "the envelope in my closet" I ran to her room and found a black and purple box I opened the box and found the envelope and opened it. I hesitated before reading this but began to read.

To my beautiful child, Asami
     By the time you read this my child I will probably be dead. I wanted to tell you that you are not alone, theres is a mark on the bottom of this note, it can only be used once so pack up and then use it. The mark will take you to an academy where they will test your strength to see if you are fitting to get (I have high hopes you'll get in) and there you will be with many other kids your age. I wish you the best of luck and this is mom signing off for the last time.
                                      Maria Victoria Ares.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and did what mom said and packed. I grabbed all of my favorite foods and gadgets and polished my spear. I pressed the mark on the note and appeared in a dark room. A light flickered onto my face and three judges appeared they stared at me for a second and then one of the men smiled, "today's the day I get to judge you, Asami." He said with a sinister smile.

Thats all for todays chapter thanks for reading it. If you liked it or not leave a comment telling me what I should add or delete for that matter, anyways I'm out!
- B r e n d a ¥