Part One: Yin and Yang

In this series, we will explore the bathrooms of Fort Collins Highschool and review the many inspiring quotes which fill the stalls and walls. We would love to hear your comments, so always feel free to comment your opinions on these quotes.
-----------------------------------------------------
Q = Quote
R= Response
-----------------------------------------------------
Q: "Nice balls bro <3"
R: Thank you. I take pride in them. Though, I'm not sure how you've seen them before. If possible, let's keep the stalkers to a bare minimum.

Q: "Femmes w nice hands >"
R: Oh, the famous hand fetish. Need I say more?

Q: "I will kill all"
R: First, please don't. Now that we have that out of the way, please try letting your anger out on different things, such as investing in the space x stock or donating a plastic straw to the ocean.

Q:"I blood on on your face is better than you. I want you dead. by -Lpt"
R: Now, if you are not aware, we are in a highschool. Please take note that you repeated the word "on" twice. Also, this quote is too wordy. Maybe simplify it like the person in the last quote did. I suggest you use Grammarly. Who is "you"? This could refer to anyone, so please specify.
-----------------------------------------------------
This concludes today's Bathroom Inspiration. Follow for more fchs wattpads like this. Thank you for reading!