The day it all statred

(WARNING)
There might be smutt in this part and in every chapeter ill try to add smutt.
_______________________________________________

I was at at home laying down next to my best friend Blythe when he asked me. "Naveiagh would you ever kiss me?" I look at him. "Blythe I have a boyfriend" I reply "So?" He says "I cant kiss you" I say "Sure you can but we just cant tell anybody" Blythe says as someone knocks on the door, I get up and open it and its my boyfriend Ivan. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" I say not looking up and seeing that it was him. "Oh so your being rude to me now" Ivan says, I look up at him "what- i- im sorry i didnt know it was you babe I promise-" I say as he inturupts me by kissing me and walking in still kissing me and closes the door behind him. He picks me up and takes me to my room where blythe was and he looks at Ivan and I as we go into the room making out. He gets up and Ivan lays me on the bed "what did she do?" blythe asks "she yelled at me" Ivan reples "oooo even I know thats not good how about I help with her punishment" Blythe suggested "Good idea, She has been a bad girl" Ivan said "no no please im sorry" Ivan starts taking my pants off then my panties "Dont make a sound love" Blythe says while putting my panties in my mouth and he sticks 2 fingers into my pussy and I let out a mumbled moan "i said im sorry-" I say "well then youll learn from your mistake right" Ivan says "y-yes im sorry" I reply "good" blythe says and he takes out his fingers and licks them.